3 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

6 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Itty-bitty earrings

So, remember that New Year rezzie you made only a couple days ago? You know, the one that promised you would make this your most stylish year...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER SOON!!
So I'm looking for a relatively large purse that looks good quality for around 40 bucks. I want it to be girly put not patterned and big enough to carry a couple school books. Any ideas for where I could get one like that?

Hey txtingirl, try urban outfitters, forever21, target, wet seal and delias for some cute cheap purses. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by txtingirl on 1/4/2013 5:20:00 PM

Oh my gosh I love the little flower earring set! So cute!

by Chloe<3 on 1/4/2013 4:44:50 PM

OMG, I usually wear studs, it seems like every time I start to wear something it comes up on GL!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/4/2013 4:31:02 PM

One of me and my best friends mutual friend invited me to her sleepover for her birthday. To me were ok but to her im like one of her closest friends!! I've never been over her house but i've met her mom and brother. I know my best friend is probably going to go and her moms going to ask to carpool with me since were like neighbors. What I'm worried about is who Im going to hang with. She invited a friend who left our school 2 years ago and her and my best friend were pretty close. My other friend who got invited prob wont be able to go because her parents are really strict. Im just worried that if I go I might not have anyone to hang with when everyone pairs up or gets up to do things. I guess I could hang out with my two other good friends, but Im just worried because I would hate to be the party pooper and end up not going.
p.s. the birthday girl is begging me to go

Meghan D.

by zebranista<3 on 1/4/2013 4:29:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod
hey when do you guys post the winners for the smashbox cosmetics giveaway? thanks!

Hey girl,

I am not sure if those winners have been posted yet, but they will be soon, and the prizes will be sent in the mail to the winners!

Meghan D.

by foreverme3 on 1/4/2013 4:24:19 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? GO HERE NOW: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 1/4/2013 3:45:57 PM

Cute! I love these earrings. Another good place to get post earring sets is Charming Charlies. Smile

by iRead on 1/4/2013 3:23:31 PM