5 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

8 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

9 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 1 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

OH MY GOSH I NEVER EVER CHECK THE LIST! I DIDN'T KNOW I WON UNTIL JUST NOW WHEN MY PACKAGE CAME!!!

by ida.b.rocks on 1/24/2013 6:01:00 PM

Where are the new winners?

by prettylollipop21 on 1/11/2013 3:02:10 PM

Just so you know the rules say you can win a prize every month, but I've heard different so I'm not sure which is correct

Hey xoxojillianxo, what that means is that prizes are available to win every month, but an individual girl can't win a prize every month. So if you win in February, you can't get another prize in March. But if you entered for the prize in February and didn't win, no worries because you can enter again in March. Hope that helped! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/11/2013 1:03:37 PM

I cant belive I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ IM A HOUGE GL FAN!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by natwilson816 on 1/8/2013 7:27:24 PM

@nazirah817

Thanks! I never thought about accesorizing that way!! Now i have all these cute outfits I keep thinking about!! also, thx, I was always wondering what the mod mod mod thing was...

by luvcheer87 on 1/6/2013 11:32:46 PM

Why isn't the win today thing in its spot? I don't see it! :O

Hey girl,

It might just be getting updated or fixed. It should be back up soon!

Meghan D.

by bananakate33 on 1/6/2013 12:55:36 AM

Heyy Girls, Join my club; Its all about Fashion and Beauty !!! All of the positions are open, we will have an outfit of the day and a tip of the day and you can ask all of your questions, all you have to do is join!!!
PLEASE JOIN (:

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 4:36:39 PM

@luvcheer87
Heyy, maybe you could try like painting your nails, wearing like bangles and headbands in your hair and if its not against dress code some cute shoes, a bright colored belt anything to make you look "fashionable" (: hope i helped !!! try different color cardigans if its not against the dress code and to get a response from a moderator just type MOD MOD MOD at the beginning and oyu should get a response for your contest question.

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 2:31:01 PM

i didnt win anything but i have a question about contests. If i were to win a daily prize, am i still elidgable to win more daily prizes or the grand prize? Also, I go back to school soon and i want to come back as a fashionista. MY problem is I have to wear a uniform. Any tips on accesorizing? Sorry that this message is sooo long!!! Thanks!

by luvcheer87 on 1/5/2013 12:52:34 PM

hey Smile need advice or a friend to talk to Smile i will help. come check out my advice queen pg and be a fan n if u need advice i will help just tell me ur problem and i will get back to as soon as i can and if u just wanna talk come see my proffile and write to me.. cant wait to hear from u Smile <3

by katymarielove on 1/5/2013 11:11:00 AM