Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

9 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

10 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Pakistani teen shot by Taliban keeps fighting for women's rights

Last October, Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, 15, was shot in the head by Taliban members because of her dedication to fighting for women’s education and...

All the attention makes things so much more dangerous for her, but you really do have to love her and voice your support. We love you, Malala!

by taylor22742 on 3/10/2013 8:11:58 PM

Woohoo! Go Malala!!! You can do it! But please, for your safety, don't go back to Pakistan or any other Middle Eastern countries!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/15/2013 12:15:14 AM

She is a hero!! Way to go Malala!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 2/9/2013 4:09:06 PM

this is great what this girl did. get well Malala! I'm praying for u!!!

by girlio93485 on 1/10/2013 7:49:38 PM

This girl must be super brave! I would probubly run away after all she's been through. p.s. the original song sounds really cool. I'm defenlitly going to watch the video!

by WarwickErin on 1/8/2013 6:00:50 PM

wow! you amaze me!

by mamabear162 on 1/6/2013 5:13:33 PM

That girl rocks!!!!!!! im rooting for Malala! Her name is super cool 2!!!!

by Prim on 1/6/2013 12:12:35 PM

I feel happy that she is at least out of the hospital!!! Islam girls should get a pure education.

by Eviefashion16 on 1/6/2013 12:24:21 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
After christmas, winter is very depressing for me. Everything is over, there isn't any school breaks, and it's very cold! How can I get past the winter with pride?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could try to see the positive things about winter! You get to wear cute gloves and scarves, there are way less bugs, and sweaters are soft and cozy. And who doesn't love curling up with a book and hot chocolate? Try making the most of the winter instead of trying to get past it, and that way it will fly by before you know it!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 10:49:53 PM

I have written an original song and made a video honoring Malala. Malala and her family actually watched it and contacted me to thank me! It was so wonderful to hear from them. Please go to Youtube and search for Ricochet (Malala's Song).  I think you will really like the song and video! Malala deserves all of our support. Meghan D.

by SammyEmily123 on 1/5/2013 9:42:17 PM