8 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

11 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

12 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Pakistani teen shot by Taliban keeps fighting for women's rights

Last October, Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, 15, was shot in the head by Taliban members because of her dedication to fighting for women’s education and...

She is truly amazing! It's so great that she's out of the hospital, and I hope the rest of her recovery goes well.

by Smileyliley on 1/5/2013 9:13:43 PM

I admire her so much and feel terrible for her! How can someone actually have the guts to do that to a teen girl!? UHG! I hope she gets better though. I can't beleive how brave she is though and I'm glad she lived. She has an angel watching her and she is very lucky and blessed <3 We love you, Malala! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/5/2013 8:20:25 PM

She is such an inspiration! God bless and I hope she gets what she believes in! <3

by xxnycbeauty on 1/5/2013 7:23:25 PM

This girl is so amazing! Women definitely deserve all the rights men have and I respect Malala SO much <3

by tswiftluver13 on 1/5/2013 5:29:30 PM

Yah shes really inspiring. I'd be so scared...but you can never be to scared to raise money for her cause. Our school raised money to support woman's rights. I heard we raised like 100 plus...

by justrainbowz on 1/5/2013 4:39:54 PM

I would be so scared!! Keep standing up for what you believe in!

by mollybird101 on 1/5/2013 3:57:40 PM

You go girl! This girl is a true inspiration. Standing up for what she believes in, even though it was against culture. That's something we should all do. As girls and women we need to stand up for each other and our rights as such. I hope you have a great recovery<3

by EgirlH.97 on 1/5/2013 10:52:46 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
i got my crush of 2 years #. he doesnt know i have it (i live out of state) and how can i text him cuz i think he knows i like him A LOT!!!! Im just scared to text him. Any advice?

Hey girl, you could try texting him. But when you do make sure you tell him who gave you his # so he's not too confused or taken aback.

lauren r.

by YayaYuiki on 1/5/2013 10:48:25 AM

I really love you persistence! I hope you get well! Best wishes!

by karter on 1/5/2013 9:40:12 AM

That is so awesome that you really won't let anything stop you from working for a cause you believe in! You are an inspiration!

by supersingershannon on 1/4/2013 11:39:27 PM