37 MINUTES AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

1 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

Pakistani teen shot by Taliban keeps fighting for women's rights

Last October, Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, 15, was shot in the head by Taliban members because of her dedication to fighting for women’s education and...

Wow so inspiring! You are in my prayers girlie! It's ironic, we just started talking about the Talibans today in my Eastern Hemisphere class!

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/4/2013 10:12:17 PM

way to stand up for what u believe in! i totally wouldn't do that but u have certainly inspired the fighter in me and everyone. u r the reason that teenage girls aren't seen as completely nonexistent.

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:32:25 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I like to look at funny meme websites like iFunny and autocorrect texts. But I'm only 11 and some of them have really bad language or are inappropriate. I feel like if my parents caught me, they'd be disappointed. How can I stop looking at these websites?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could talk to your parents about getting a filter for your computer so you don't see anything bad, or you could only look at certain memes or tags that are safe for all ages. I think if you talked to your parents about the specific sites you're visiting, they wouldn't be mad since you're concerned about it, and they would find a way to keep you safe on the web.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/4/2013 8:47:22 PM

Good for you, girl! I'll pray for ya!

by pinklol56 on 1/4/2013 8:00:26 PM

i heard this story on the news, this girl is so amazing!

by sammyy99 on 1/4/2013 7:59:06 PM

I don't really know much about this since its the first time I heard about it but thats really brave of her to continue supporting the cause that she almost died because of.

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/4/2013 7:40:15 PM

I'm from Pakistan too! Congrats to her, and I think it's a really important cause she's fighting for Smile

by Sweetie99 on 1/4/2013 7:31:32 PM

We love you Malala!

by hinatagal on 1/4/2013 7:29:17 PM

I had to write a report on Malalam... it's so sad but I'm glad there are people who stand up for what they believe in.

by 4soccer27 on 1/4/2013 7:05:47 PM