6 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

9 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

10 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Pakistani teen shot by Taliban keeps fighting for women's rights

Last October, Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, 15, was shot in the head by Taliban members because of her dedication to fighting for women’s education and...

All the attention makes things so much more dangerous for her, but you really do have to love her and voice your support. We love you, Malala!

by taylor22742 on 3/10/2013 8:11:58 PM

Woohoo! Go Malala!!! You can do it! But please, for your safety, don't go back to Pakistan or any other Middle Eastern countries!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/15/2013 12:15:14 AM

She is a hero!! Way to go Malala!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 2/9/2013 4:09:06 PM

this is great what this girl did. get well Malala! I'm praying for u!!!

by girlio93485 on 1/10/2013 7:49:38 PM

This girl must be super brave! I would probubly run away after all she's been through. p.s. the original song sounds really cool. I'm defenlitly going to watch the video!

by WarwickErin on 1/8/2013 6:00:50 PM

wow! you amaze me!

by mamabear162 on 1/6/2013 5:13:33 PM

That girl rocks!!!!!!! im rooting for Malala! Her name is super cool 2!!!!

by Prim on 1/6/2013 12:12:35 PM

I feel happy that she is at least out of the hospital!!! Islam girls should get a pure education.

by Eviefashion16 on 1/6/2013 12:24:21 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
After christmas, winter is very depressing for me. Everything is over, there isn't any school breaks, and it's very cold! How can I get past the winter with pride?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could try to see the positive things about winter! You get to wear cute gloves and scarves, there are way less bugs, and sweaters are soft and cozy. And who doesn't love curling up with a book and hot chocolate? Try making the most of the winter instead of trying to get past it, and that way it will fly by before you know it!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 10:49:53 PM

I have written an original song and made a video honoring Malala. Malala and her family actually watched it and contacted me to thank me! It was so wonderful to hear from them. Please go to Youtube and search for Ricochet (Malala's Song).  I think you will really like the song and video! Malala deserves all of our support. Meghan D.

by SammyEmily123 on 1/5/2013 9:42:17 PM

She is truly amazing! It's so great that she's out of the hospital, and I hope the rest of her recovery goes well.

by Smileyliley on 1/5/2013 9:13:43 PM

I admire her so much and feel terrible for her! How can someone actually have the guts to do that to a teen girl!? UHG! I hope she gets better though. I can't beleive how brave she is though and I'm glad she lived. She has an angel watching her and she is very lucky and blessed <3 We love you, Malala! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/5/2013 8:20:25 PM

She is such an inspiration! God bless and I hope she gets what she believes in! <3

by xxnycbeauty on 1/5/2013 7:23:25 PM

This girl is so amazing! Women definitely deserve all the rights men have and I respect Malala SO much <3

by tswiftluver13 on 1/5/2013 5:29:30 PM

Yah shes really inspiring. I'd be so scared...but you can never be to scared to raise money for her cause. Our school raised money to support woman's rights. I heard we raised like 100 plus...

by justrainbowz on 1/5/2013 4:39:54 PM

I would be so scared!! Keep standing up for what you believe in!

by mollybird101 on 1/5/2013 3:57:40 PM

You go girl! This girl is a true inspiration. Standing up for what she believes in, even though it was against culture. That's something we should all do. As girls and women we need to stand up for each other and our rights as such. I hope you have a great recovery<3

by EgirlH.97 on 1/5/2013 10:52:46 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
i got my crush of 2 years #. he doesnt know i have it (i live out of state) and how can i text him cuz i think he knows i like him A LOT!!!! Im just scared to text him. Any advice?

Hey girl, you could try texting him. But when you do make sure you tell him who gave you his # so he's not too confused or taken aback.

lauren r.

by YayaYuiki on 1/5/2013 10:48:25 AM

I really love you persistence! I hope you get well! Best wishes!

by karter on 1/5/2013 9:40:12 AM

That is so awesome that you really won't let anything stop you from working for a cause you believe in! You are an inspiration!

by supersingershannon on 1/4/2013 11:39:27 PM

Wow so inspiring! You are in my prayers girlie! It's ironic, we just started talking about the Talibans today in my Eastern Hemisphere class!

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/4/2013 10:12:17 PM

way to stand up for what u believe in! i totally wouldn't do that but u have certainly inspired the fighter in me and everyone. u r the reason that teenage girls aren't seen as completely nonexistent.

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:32:25 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I like to look at funny meme websites like iFunny and autocorrect texts. But I'm only 11 and some of them have really bad language or are inappropriate. I feel like if my parents caught me, they'd be disappointed. How can I stop looking at these websites?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could talk to your parents about getting a filter for your computer so you don't see anything bad, or you could only look at certain memes or tags that are safe for all ages. I think if you talked to your parents about the specific sites you're visiting, they wouldn't be mad since you're concerned about it, and they would find a way to keep you safe on the web.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/4/2013 8:47:22 PM

Good for you, girl! I'll pray for ya!

by pinklol56 on 1/4/2013 8:00:26 PM

i heard this story on the news, this girl is so amazing!

by sammyy99 on 1/4/2013 7:59:06 PM

I don't really know much about this since its the first time I heard about it but thats really brave of her to continue supporting the cause that she almost died because of.

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/4/2013 7:40:15 PM

I'm from Pakistan too! Congrats to her, and I think it's a really important cause she's fighting for Smile

by Sweetie99 on 1/4/2013 7:31:32 PM

We love you Malala!

by hinatagal on 1/4/2013 7:29:17 PM

I had to write a report on Malalam... it's so sad but I'm glad there are people who stand up for what they believe in.

by 4soccer27 on 1/4/2013 7:05:47 PM