2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Rock the awk: OMG-worthy sitches, solved!

Awkward moments aren’t just restricted to the holiday season—though goodness knows, we’ve seen our fair share between Christmas and New Year’s! Rock the awk all...

MOD MOD MOD ok so this might sound weird or geeky, but I sleep in the same room as my mom. No not the same bed, but the same room. This is cuz we don't have enough rooms in our house, but now were moving and me and my mom and dad and 2 brothers all get our own room. I'm super excited but here's the problem: I have trouble sleeping alone. I'm 12 and I'm a scaredy cat. I always hear (or think I hear) scratching or pounding when everyone Is asleep. How can I Get over this fear? Sorry for the long comment but please help MOD

Hey girl, this post has some good advice about falling asleep when you're scared: "Why am I so scared?"  Talk to your mom about how you feel and ask her to explain what the noises might be that you hear.  Have a fave stuffed animal?  Hug it while you sleep, it might help.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by _Sadie_ on 4/1/2013 12:27:52 PM

mod mod
My stomach makes a lot of weird noises during the day. Its super embarrassing. How do I stop it or cover the noise?

Hey Girl, the noises are probably just your stomach digesting your food and is nothing to be embarrassed about. You can't really cover it up, though. Sorry. Maybe bringing a snack to class will help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kritosaurus on 2/28/2013 3:52:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD I found out that my crush likes me. I mean REALLY likes me. I like him and i want to ask him out, i'm just afraid that if I do, he'll try to get closer to me than I want him to.

Hey girl, just take it slow. Don't rush into anything! Just hang out with him and see if you like him and want to go further into a relationship.

lauren r.

by fashionfreak802 on 2/10/2013 12:42:33 PM

I've always been the nerdy girl that everyone bullied and didn't like. My "friend" has everyone liking her. My other "friend" gets on my nerves often. The first "friend" insults me (she thinks jokingly) I have told her to stop in a firm voice and she doesn't. I wanna be their friends but I don't! I just want to start over. I wanna move to a random place out of the country and start over. Sometimes I even think about cutting myself. I need help. Should I stay with my friends? How can I let go if not? Is there anyway I can start over? I want to be loved! Help, please MOD !

hey! I think you should make a clean break from your friends and start over. Start by talking to people. Just say hi and maybe ask some questions about them, like how their weekend was and if they did anything fun. People love to talk about themselves want they get going, so i know you can do it Smile Please don't hurt yourself, you are a wonderful, talented, smart individual and I hope you know that too. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by hannygl10 on 1/25/2013 10:44:44 PM

Helen S.

by hannygl10 on 1/25/2013 10:41:58 PM

So my BF just broke up with me and we were kinda on off for a while so I totally have moved on, but I just realized that I kinda like chicks too. This one girl and I were flirting and we are kinda going out now. I still like guys though. So I guess that I am bi. But I don't think that my parents will be thrilled. I mean it'd be nice to tell them but they have made it clear, they don't believe that a girl should be with a girl and they definately don't like bi's i just don't know what to do. Oh and the guy that broke up with me is being a total jerk and ignoring me and just being mean in general, which is weird since he broke up with me. what should I do about both of these situations?

hey! Well if you feel ready to tell your parents, I think you should. I know it's intimidating, but I think when the time is right to tell them, you'll know and it'll feel right to you. As for the mean guy just ignore him. he broke up with you like you said, so you don't owe him anything. If he's blatantly rude, stand up for yourself and tell him to cut it out. Good luck! I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by koolkat534 on 1/24/2013 7:01:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by bluedogchica on 1/21/2013 8:57:08 PM

Its one twenty five in tha mornin and , bored been on gl for five hours i love mindless behavior especially princeton

by mindless_101 on 1/6/2013 1:28:39 AM

i absolutely adore laughing! sometimes, if somebody in my class tells a joke and i can't stop laughing (no, really, i CAN'T STOP laughing. like, it's about 20 seconds before it's just a giggle), it's pretty embarrassing. especially since the kid who always makes those jokes is almost glued at the hips with everyone else, i always have a "crowd." so when that happens, i just wait to catch a breath and say "sorry, i was just thinking of something that happened _________." just sigh, wave your hand dismissively, and walk away. that gives you time to recover- and come up with a story about why the uncontrollable laughter started up!

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:50:06 PM