6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

The best way to get his attention? Be chill

I've noticed myself chilling out a lot more when I'm around my crush, considering that we're finally actually FRIENDS. I'm starting to wonder, though, do...

Oh I get it! You censor comments. How communist of you. That's ok, I am posting this link on my FB. I will say it there, and it will be shared. Stop pushing the inter-racial couples like white is something better. Let white be with white! Let us ethnic girls have our own guys! :p

by Donl on 5/4/2013 5:45:26 AM

Aww, the relentless inter-racial push that is always pushing a white girls with a dark male. How insulting to the ethnic girls and women! Every time a dark man is successful and/or handsome you always put him with someone white!!!! We are onto you media!!! We are making babies with our own groups! WHITE GIRLS HELP CELEBRATE THE BEAUTY OF THE ETHNIC FEMALE! Leave her guys alone! They are in short supply as it is, and they are also brainwashed by a sick media liberal agenda. It's not fair to anyone.

by Donl on 5/4/2013 5:41:21 AM

I have a boyfriend and we barely talk! It's so frustrating! I try to talk but I never can think of what to say so then it's always awkward. Help?

Hey girlie,

If you two are already dating, it doesn't have to be awkward because you both already know that you like each other! Maybe start with a casual convo about what happened at school that day or what your plans for the weekend are, or ask him what his favorite TV shows/movies/bands are and go from there. Once you are more comfortable with each other it won't be awkward at all Smile

Meghan D.

by lulubird2000 on 2/9/2013 9:53:54 PM

Any ideas on how to not act like a dork wad around guys? Any input will be appreciated

Hey girlie,

Just be yourself and act natural! Being confident is better than trying to be flirty if it's not who you are. Check out our guys channel for TONS of tips on how to act around guys! http://www.girlslife.com/category/guys.aspx
Meghan D.

by Taekwondolover on 1/20/2013 12:06:23 AM

I'm trying to figure out if my crush likes me or not. He is always really sweet to me. He isn''t that nice to everyone, He hates to see me cry and always knows how to cheer me up. He pays more attention to me than his other friends and he has really in depth conversations with me that he wouldn't dare talk to his other friends about. He seems to make it his goal to make me smile at least once a day.
Unfortunately he is really hard to read sometimes so I am really confused. Sometimes he is really flirty with me and other times he just acts like I'm just another girl he knows. I am so confused. Does he like me or not? I know I like him... :/

Hey babe,

It sounds like he likes you, but you have to remember that most guys aren't going to be too obvious about their feelings especially if they aren't sure what yours are. Try talking to him some more, maybe you could drop some hints about your feelings and he might open up a bit more about his. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by MissMystery17 on 1/15/2013 10:48:13 AM

Again thanks so much Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 8:49:16 PM

Trust me you are not the only girl who does it. It's completely normal. Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. Actually it would be more weird if you weren't thinking about it at all. Smile Xoxo Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 8:26:36 PM

Hey redvelvetluv, you didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with wanting to do what you did. It's your body and it's completely normal at this age. It helps to get more comfortable and relaxed and then try. No worries Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 8:13:41 PM

Why do guys break up with their
Girlfriends over texts and their phone
I mean seriously how immature is that?!!!!!
Ugh some guys are just so weird
Also why do some 15 year old guys
Look like their like 12?

Hey! sometimes they're afraid and take the cowardly way out. Some guys mature at a slower rate and hit puberty later so they look young longer.

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/10/2013 6:45:28 PM

Thanks for the advice Katie L. Do you think that in a way
A teenage girls hormones are sorta similar to like when a
Female dog goes through heat?

hey girl! while it's not the same thing, it's sorta similar. sexual attraction, scientifically speaking, is a basic animalistic experience.

xoxo