Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

1 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

2 HOURS AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

COMMENTS

The best way to get his attention? Be chill

I've noticed myself chilling out a lot more when I'm around my crush, considering that we're finally actually FRIENDS. I'm starting to wonder, though, do...

This is going to sound odd but sometimes when I see cute or attractive guys
I feel.... Like hot down their but I feel dirty that I do feel that way I feel like it's
Wrong for me to feel that way I'm
15 please help

hey girl! sexual attraction is not at all wrong or necessarily dirty. you and your body are growing and changing, don't be embarrassed! it's perfectly normal to feel a sort of internal twinge or heat when you see a cute guy.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 2:32:16 PM

MOD MOD
In response to my question thanks for the advice
Katie L.

no prob at all, good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 1:08:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I talk to this guy I know without
Getting so uncomfortable and nervous
Whenever he looks at me I get so giggly and nervous
I don't know why please help thanks

hey girl! it sounds like you have a crush on this guy. just stay calm, be yourself, and check out some of our articles for flirting inspiration!

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 9:31:52 AM

MOD
Hi everyone! I have a comment too. There is this one guy i like, and he's my neighbor. He moved in during September. I REALLY like him. He doesn't go to my school, but we see eachother anyway. The first few months, we talked to eachother ALL the time, and hung out. Then something happened, IDK what, and he changed. Now he is practically never there. I haven't seen him in two straight months. And I know he's there, to, because I see his car pulling in the driveway sometimes. I don't know what to do! I miss him like crazy, and I don't know if he's avoiding me or not. Please commentSmile

Hey girl,

That's tricky. There could be something up at home, or maybe with his friends that's got him down? Or maybe there's something bothering him? You should try reaching out to him. Asking him what's been up and tell him that you miss hanging out. What's the worst he could say? xoxo

Alexis G.

by aleshear123smile on 1/7/2013 4:39:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I love looking at funny auto correct texts and memes. But some are really inappropriate and I'm only 11. I feel really guilty about looking at those, but I can't stop.

Hey girl,

Maybe you could talk to your parents about installing a filter so you don't accidentally see anything you shouldn't, or talk to them about only reading certain themes or tags that are appropriate. They will be glad you came to them and will be happy to help!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 8:56:12 PM

Lets say my crush's name is Jon, and his friend's name(who is my friend too) is Jack. Jon and I have been friends for about 9 months and we realy click. I think he likes me back. He and Jack are on the swim team so I went to the swim meet a few days ago with my friend. I waved at them and they smiled. The next day Jack asked me why I went and I said because I wanted to(he doesn't buy it). Now I feel like a stalker so I'm not going to another swim meet this year. Should I tell Jon I like him now, or wait 3 months for the freshman formal? Am I scaring him away?
Help please!!!!

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/5/2013 7:27:54 PM

By Quietfriend1415

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/5/2013 7:17:48 PM

Boy Drama... MOD
Lets say my crush's name is Jon and his friend's name(who is my friend too) is Jack. Jon and I have been friends for 9 months and we realy click. My friends think he likes me back but I am afriad to make the next move. Jon and Jack are both on the swim team so I went to cheer on Jon by sitting quietly and looking at his abbs with my friend who thinks I should go out with him. The next day Jack asked me why I went and I said because I wanted to(he didn't buy it). I feel like a stalker now so I am not going to another swim meet this year. I was wondering if I should tell Jon that I like him or wait for the formal in 3 months. Am I creeping Jon out?

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/5/2013 7:07:28 PM

Here is my latest delema..
To start, I am making up names. Lets say my crush's name is Jon, and how about his friend's name(who is also my friend)is Jack.
Okay, so Jon and I have been friends since the end of last year and I got a crush on him shortly after. We hang out and realy click. Jon and Jack are both on the swim team so I went to it the other day and they waved at me. The next day Jack asked me why I went and I said because I wanted to(he doesn't buy it).
Now I am afriad that I am becoming a stalker so I wont go to another swim meet this year. My friends are pretty sure Jon likes me back so should I tell him that I like him or hold off till the formal in April?

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/5/2013 6:49:16 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I know this is really stupid, and I'm going to sound like a stalker... But here goes.
I'm 13 and there is a guy I like, but I've never spoke to him in my life. He's 15, he's spanish, and he plays lots of sports (I'm into football so this is good) and he is amazingly good looking. He lives on the same street as my best friend, but she hasn't spoke to him. Everytime we walk past we smile and wave at each other, but that is as far as our encounters have gone. I can't stop thinking about him and I really really want to get to know him but I can't just go and say hi because he'll think I'm crazy. I also don't know what his personality is like; but that's why I want to get to know him. He seems really nice, and one day maybe I'll have the confidence to ask him out. But I can't get myself in there to do that! I need to talk to him but I can't think of the right situation? Please help Smile xx

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.