8 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

12 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

13 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

The best way to get his attention? Be chill

I've noticed myself chilling out a lot more when I'm around my crush, considering that we're finally actually FRIENDS. I'm starting to wonder, though, do...

I have learned to be very chill around my crush, because its somewhat a big deal and then sometimes its not lol I just like talking to him a lot so I have to be chill and calm, so we can keep the convo going.

by j4zm09 on 1/5/2013 10:28:37 AM

well rumor has it that my crush and i REALLY like each other, so everyone teases us about it. For example, at dances, his friends tried pushing him into me, and my friends tried pushing me into him! I KNOW he used to like me because of the way he acted, but now we dont have anymore classes together and I really don't talk to him a lot because it's awkward...how can i start talking to him? it has to be casual too, since I havent talked to him in a LONG time...sorry its so long, but thanks so much!

Hey girl,

If you haven't talked in a while, start by asking what's up! Tell him what you've been doing and what classes you're taking, and ask him the same. If you start getting to know him as friends again, it wouldn't be awkward and maybe you could even get his number. Start with a casual convo and go from there!

Meghan D.

by LiPsmackertreats on 1/5/2013 12:45:36 AM

Sorry that I'm posting a lot of comments. Do you know any cute yet sporty hairdos?

Hey girl,

If you get tired of the same old pony, maybe you could put your hair in a cool braid, or add a small braid into your ponytail!

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 11:55:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I go back to class on the 7th [this Monday]. I want to start a new year being more, outgoing.. Because I tend to be shy when I don't know everyone there really. So I want to let my crush know I like him, but not by flirting too much or anything too close, because I'm not really like that. I know there are like 4 other girls who like him.. but he doesn't really know it. How can I let him know in a low kind of way? It's not like he doesn't know me, because we almost do each class together and he talks and sometimes plays around with me. And, is there a way to get his number? My guy friend has it, but we don't see eachother anymore really... Any tips with these questions?
Also, how can I be more outgoing without being too overboard. I wanna talk more in classes, and stuff. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

If you want to give hints to your crush without being too obvious, maybe you could try getting to know him as friends! That way he could see how awesome you are and you could learn more about him, too. If you already talk at school, that's a great sign! And if you become friends, it won't be awkward to ask for his number as friends. As for being more outgoing, maybe set a goal like trying to talk one time in every class, and build up from there Smile

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 1/4/2013 11:01:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok, so I have a major crush on this sporty cutie but he told me he likes a girl in another class. He thinks I like him but I changed that after a semi-upset email. I want to impress him when winter break starts but I don't know how.

Hey girlie,

Instead of sending an email next time, maybe try talking to him in person to make things less awkward. If he told you he likes someone else, try staying friends for now and keeping your mind open to the possibility of crushing on a different cutie. If you keep getting to know him as friends, he'll start to see how awesome you are, but if he told you he likes someone else you should keep your options open--there might be some other cuties in your class you haven't noticed before! Smile

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 10:57:18 PM

MODMODMOD
So I have a crush on my bgf, and we're really good friends. Luckily he doesn't know that I like him so it's not really awkward between us. I was thinking about asking him to hang out with me, like as friends, but I don't want him to think its a date. Where do you draw the line? If I asked him to go see a movie with me would that be okay if we're just friends?

Hey girl,

If he's your bgf, it wouldn't be awkward to ask him to hang out as friends! A movie would be fine, or you could ask a few other friends to come too if you wanted it to be less awkward. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by laurenluv on 1/4/2013 10:50:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have asked this before to some moderator, but I can't find which article I posted to (how embarrassing -.-') but I really want my hair to be softer. I use a Paul Mitchell leave n conditioner and a bit of oil treatment stuff from I forget which brand, but do you have ny suggestions for making it softer and possibly less frizzy?

Hey girl,

Paul Mitchell is a great brand, and oil treatments are awesome for your hair too! I personally love Wella and Sebastian products for super soft hair, but there are tons of other options, too, and everyone's hair is different. Next time you get a trim, ask your stylist what he recommends for your hair! Check out this article for some suggestions on frizz/softening conditioners Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/22/Shampoo-Challenge-2012-Tuesday.aspx

Meghan D.

by Penultimate Penguin on 1/4/2013 10:35:29 PM

MODMODMOD! Hey so I'm very confused I really like this guy (and he's "popular" which never bothers me im not really "popular") and it seemed he liked me back because we had a few dates while on break and texted all the time. He sent me sweet texts like "you're beautiful" and other sweet stuff he said he liked me back. Well he stopped texting me for a couple days and when I tried to make plans to have a movie date he said "just as friends, im not really ready for a relationship". But it seemed like he was. Im so hurt and confused to just talk to him now. What should I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he had feelings for you, but if he's not ready for a relationship you have to go with what he wants! Try staying friends for now since that is what he is ready for, and maybe things will change in the future. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to keep your eye open to the possibility of a new crush at school!

Meghan D.

by TeamAlice33 on 1/4/2013 10:34:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Do you have any jewelry suggestions for this outfit?

Hey girlie,

If you had earrings or a necklace that had some of the same colors that are in the headband, that would complement it and go well together! Maybe just a simple gold necklace or bracelet and a ring would complete your look Smile

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 10:17:20 PM

Hey everyone. There is a new artist named Rochelle Diamante. Look her up on YouTube and on ITunes for her song Queen Bee. Anyway, I'm trying to make her famous so call your local radio station, tell your friends, call your grandma, it doesn't matter. Just get her heard. It will be the best thing you've done today.

by transform2314 on 1/4/2013 10:13:44 PM