6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

The best way to get his attention? Be chill

I've noticed myself chilling out a lot more when I'm around my crush, considering that we're finally actually FRIENDS. I'm starting to wonder, though, do...

Thanks Meghan! Also, do you know how to create a sporty yet chic outfit?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could wear cute sneakers with skinnies or leggings and a cute tee that is athletic but still stylish, like a neon tee or a striped one with a sports bra. And a hair ribbon or headband would make a ponytail cuter!

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 10:04:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Do you have any hairdo suggestions for my silver/gold/brown headband?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could wear it down with a side part or in a cute bun! Check out our hair styles page for tons of hair ideas Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 9:51:40 PM

Well I'm not exactly sure what I am getting for my bday but I really want to wear this shiny braided headband with the colors silver, gold, and brown. I'm also ta tall girl with blonde hair and blue eyes if that helps.

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great headband! It would look cute with a dress or a cute top and jeans (or whatever else cute you have in your closet!). Have a great birthday!

Meghan D.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 9:27:01 PM

I'm gonna confront my crush at martial arts this Monday. They say guys hate it when girls wear makeup. Is that true? What beauty look should I go for?

Hey girl,

All guys are different in what they like, and that goes for their opinions on girls, too! Some guys might love a red lip while others prefer a natural look. Instead of worrying about what guys will think of you, try wearing the level of makeup that makes YOU happy (and is ok with your mom and your school dress code!). The right guy will like you just the way you are!

Meghan D.

by isabellec on 1/4/2013 9:06:50 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/4/2013 8:56:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so my school could possibly have an all school dance *never been to one before* plus they might let friends from other schools come...anywho i think that they might do a valentines day dance- of course i'm single, never had a date, never kissed, don't really have close guy friends- anywho i wanna go and like totally be chill in like bright red skinny jeans- i cute leather jacket with black booties and a cool chain cuff earing, but on the other hand i think it'll be ackward cause like my friends are like able to chill out easily when it comes to public gatherings and it hard for me to let loose and do what i want without caring what anyone else thinks...plus my whole school- that may be ackward- lots of older intimidating kids....watcha think? Go or don't bother....

Meghan D.

by Justmecheyenne on 1/4/2013 8:44:16 PM

Mod mod mod
Before me and my crush had a little argument in October, he was really friendly with me. He liked to pat my head, rest his arm on my shoulder, and one time at a haunted house, he grabbed my leg and "just had" to tell me about it. He tried to get to know me by asking me questions. One day, on fb chat he asked me if I like or liked him. I said "no, just as a friend". I said that because I got rejected before by another guy, and I didn't feel like being rejected again. He took it hard, but a week later he tickled my neck.It seemed like after that, he stopped being so friendly. I finally got the courage to tell him I like him. I did it by sending him questions:what is the 9th letter in the alphabet? What is the word bike with an L replacing the B? What is the first letter in "unicorn"? I spells "I like u". He saw it, but never responded. Should I ask him on fb "did u read it?" or should I tell him in person? I don't see him until Tuesday.... Thanks Smile

Hey kittycatmeowmeowchelsea, yeah you could go up to him and say something like "How did you like my facebook message?" or "Thanx for responding meanie". Approaching him about it in a playful manner will take the awkwardness out of the situation. Hope this helps! Xoxo
Lynae P.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 1/4/2013 8:24:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok, so I have a major crush on this sporty cutie but he told me he likes a girl in another class. He thinks I like him but I changed that after a semi-upset email. I want to impress him when winter break starts but I don't know how. I want to put together a rockin outfit but my style is an odd combination of Cher Lloyd meets sporty meets bold. My bday is Sunday and school starts on Wednesday. Any ideas for what I should wear and my hairstyle? Anything helps so please respond!

Hey SoccerGrl 13, mhmm I'm trying to think of a sporty look for you. What kinds of pieces were you trying to wear? Was there a particular sweater you wanted to put on? A pair of shoes you wanted him to see you in? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 8:18:28 PM

Mod mod mod i have a huge crush on a guy he even said he would beat up another boy for me we started hnging out alot and i started to like him but then i felt awkward around him i stopped talking to him because i was afraid to say something stupid then i would act weird and obnoxious around him people know i like him and they tease us were growing more distant every day we are in sixth grade and dont talk to eachother i want him back because i really like him one day i heard him say he liked a girl who fits my description and he stares at me alot but one day i waved and smiled at him and he gave me a confused look and waved back

Hey Rain278, he's probably unsure of how you feel about him. Think about it from his perspective. Here was this girl he had a great connection with and then all of a sudden she started acting weird. He may have thought you didn't like him anymore. When you waved at him that day, he didn't know exactly how to react. I would try talking to him again. Start off slow and eventually you guys will get back to where you were. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Rain278 on 1/4/2013 7:32:29 PM

i have long thick non layered black hair, but i dont know how often i should wash it!

Hey girl,

I would talk to your mom about what is good for your specific hair type, but washing it every other day with dry shampoo in between should be fine!

Meghan D.