34 MINUTES AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The smartphone contract every girl should sign

One lucky 13-year-old boy got an iPhone for Christmas. But it certainly was not without limitations. Wrapped up with the phone, was a contract written...

7:30 pm? Know the password? Take away phone?

I would be happy for the phone... but not the contract :-/

by neonroxursox on 1/9/2013 10:22:14 PM

gh, i feel sssooooo bad for this kid, i'd hate it if these rules applied to my iPod!!!!! i give it back to my mom and say here mom, these rules are to strict, you can have the phone Smile

by Prim on 1/9/2013 7:53:19 PM

I have really dark ircles under my eyes bc when I was born the skin under my eyes was really thin. will the daily prize for today help with that?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/9/2013 6:41:18 PM

go to my new blog  for tips, laughs, smiles, and fun! Smile <3

Hey Chica! Sorry, but we cant post any external links to the site

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kpianoplayer on 1/8/2013 3:31:49 PM

Um no...most of these my parents would never suggest and I would never agree to. Especially this one: It does not go to school with you. Have a conversation with the people you text in person. It's a life skill. *Half days, field trips and after school activities will require special consideration. The whole reason of a phone is to be able to contact people and if I didn't bring my phone to school, I couldn't text and ask to stay late because of a teacher talk or something. And knowing your child's phone password? Teens need privacy. AND taking his phone away at 7:30?? What if he needs to text people about homework and projects? She gave him the phone, but is basically telling him everything that he has to do and not do with it. It's almost like giving someone a plate of cookies but then saying they can't eat it.

by MusikRox1999 on 1/8/2013 1:33:53 AM

Most of these dont work at all my iphone is 1/3 of my life

by mindless_101 on 1/7/2013 7:31:57 AM

I agree with some of them but not all of them. And I, like every other person wants privacy so some of the things I would not want included in the contract. I know most of my friends would never sign that, I think I am more reasonable than they are so I might only agree to half of them.

by fashionqn on 1/5/2013 11:28:29 PM

A lot of these go way overboard...

by mac1255 on 1/4/2013 8:26:27 PM

i like it!

by sarabieber1799 on 1/4/2013 8:25:02 PM

wow. i read through them an dhalf of them i would NEVER let my mom do. like... let them know my passcode?! ever heard of PRIVACY?!

by rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/4/2013 8:01:46 PM