2 HOURS AGO The passion project: How to find what you're *meant* to do! #StartYourBizMonth : http://t.co/3lztOwwKRv pic.twitter.com/zCEtiEY2FQ

3 HOURS AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C

COMMENTS

Start 2013 right with 5 fab dresses

Your first New Year’s resolution? Rock the halls in five fab new dresses. We’re kick-starting your 2013 wardrobe with way wearable dresses you will def fall in...

Hey everyone, if you have problems that need to be solved come stop by my club! (Legit Boy advice) all though the club is meant to be about boy problems...I actually do have a team with me that will answer pretty much ANYTHING. So feel free to check it out. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 11:14:29 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:32:32 PM

I absolutely ADORE the Ditsy Geo dress from Forever 21! The red lacy one from asos is cute, but the first one is my favorite!

by purplerainn on 1/6/2013 9:55:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
please help! it is my best friend's birthday in about amonth and half and she likes sentimental stuff like when I make things. Last year, I made her a scrapbook and the year before I made her a collage of all our inside jokes. Please give me some cool ideas!! Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can find plain wooden picture frames at craft stores. You could paint and decorate them and give them to her with pictures. You can decorate a wooden box and put things from your friendship inside of it like movie ticket stubs that she can continue to add to. If you search online you can find tons of homemade gifts you could make for your friend.

Lauren T.

by dancer10196 on 1/6/2013 8:09:24 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! How can I get a really strong core? I need one for ballet.

Hey girlie, do ab workouts. You can find some really great core workouts on YouTube that you can follow along with and don't need any equipment for!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/6/2013 7:07:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So...I just got this adorable J. Crew shirt that is white with neon coral and taupe stripes. The only thing is, how do I make it so I can wear it now? Thank you!

Hey girlie, wear it with jeans, boots and a scarf. All of your winter elements are there and your shirt will look super cute!

Lauren T.

by legallyginger12345 on 1/6/2013 5:25:49 PM

I love all these dresses but i REALLY LOVE the red lace one!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/6/2013 4:53:07 PM

Luv it!

by transform2314 on 1/6/2013 12:21:29 PM

Hello!
I just started a blog for teens and tweens! I do book reviews, fitness tips, my favorite quotes, hair tutorials, and I'm going to teach you crafts, knitting, crocheting and more! I hope to see at glitterartfitness.blogspot.com

by kpianoplayer on 1/6/2013 9:57:04 AM