5 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

8 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

9 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Start 2013 right with 5 fab dresses

Your first New Year’s resolution? Rock the halls in five fab new dresses. We’re kick-starting your 2013 wardrobe with way wearable dresses you will def fall in...

Is there a way to be comfortable (I looove wearing yoga pants), fashion forward (I am so ready to be the world's ne xt fashion icon), and trendy without breaking the bank?I have roughly ten dollars to spend each month and could also use a job, except I'm only 12, so I don't know what I could do. Thanks!!!

Hey girl, sometimes jeggings are as comfortable as yoga pants. Try those! You could start a jewelry business to sell jewelry to friends and family. You could also make greeting cards and sell those.

lauren r.

by fashionista9400 on 2/3/2013 8:25:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have had a really similar style since 6th grade (I am now in 8th) and I would like to change it. I normally wear a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt. I am more of a tomboy, so I don't really want to wear anything really girlie and sparkly. I tried talking to my friends but they either don't have an opinion or they think I need to start wearing more skirts and things that are pink! Can you help me?

Hey uniquely me, you can still stick to your tomboy style and be fashionable. Are you into tennis shoes? Start buying jordans, nike, adidas, vans, etc., they have really cute ones available for girls in all colors and styles. Are you into crop tops? They would look cute with jeans and boots. What about sweaters and cardigans. There are also stylish sheer button up shirt you could wear. Head to the mall, and visit some stores and see what you find. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by uniquely me! on 2/1/2013 5:20:45 PM

So, Valentines day is coming up soon and I was wondering what are some makeup, hair, and outfit suggestions for school? Thanks

Make-up: Be simple this year with just a little bit of make-up. Put some mascara on and a light pink lip gloss.

Hair: Try curling your hair and putting it in a low side pony or just down.

Outfit: Wear your favorite pair of jeans with a pink top and heart jewelry.

Simple and cute is just the way to go this Valentines Day!
mailyse f.

by Glimmer_Glamour on 2/1/2013 2:50:04 PM

I'm very repetitive and tomboyish in my style. In the winter I wear jeans, usually flares, not skinnies, usually a lighter wash and some graphic tees, with the occasional baggy hoodie. In the summer I wear the same graphic tees with longer, baggy cargo shorts. My clothes never flatter what my friends call my "beautiful pear shape". I have a hard time seeing my self in a beautiful light, I' not confident or comfortable with my body, and I wonder if this effects other aspects of confidence, like my confidence with boys. I want to feel beautiful at school and every where else and feel more confident with my life, but I'm not sure how, can you help?

Hey Chica, a healthy body image does play into your confidence in other aspects of your life. Boosting your confidence is actually pretty tough. Standing in front of a mirror, saying out loud what you like about yourself can help boost your self esteem. Eating right and working out boost self esteem. It's all a part of a healthy lifestyle. Trying a sport has been proved to help boost a girl's confidence. Assuring yourself that you are beautiful, strong, independent, smart, funny... how you would describe yourself will keep that up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Nerdbird34 on 1/29/2013 4:10:29 PM

Ok, so we have a school dance coming up soon, what r some girly fab outfits/trends that would be great, thanks

by Glimmer_Glamour on 1/20/2013 7:43:55 PM

I really need some style tips any advice you have for me?

by Glimmer_Glamour on 1/20/2013 7:42:52 PM

Cute I love the first one!!

by paigepanda11 on 1/19/2013 10:49:18 AM

I need some helping picking a valentines day dance dress. I really want something pink or white, and it can't be too "formal", but it also can't not be formal... HELP.

by crazy.beautiful.life on 1/18/2013 8:21:41 PM

I need a dress for my 7th grade valentines dance! Not too formal, but not too not-formal. HELP!

Hey crazy.beautiful.life, hit up stores like Delias, Forever21, Target, Lulus.com and Wet Seal for something cute and cheap. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by crazy.beautiful.life on 1/18/2013 8:05:39 PM

MOD!!!
Okay, so I'm going on a cruise in late March and early April. 2 nights have elegant dinners. My mom is making me wear a dress to both of them. I am NOT a dress person. I'd rather wear shorts and a t-shirt. I need dresses that aren't too girly or fluffy. I already tried to talk my mom out of it, but she's still making me wear a dress. Please help! Thanks!

Hey girlie, a dress sounds like it's appropriate for the occasion so just stick it out with this one. Look for solid colored dresses in dark colors so that they're not too girly looking. You can also look for dresses that aren't very puffy or have much detail. Just go out shopping with your mom and I'm sure you can find something that the two of you can agree on!

Lauren T.

by smiley12345 on 1/13/2013 8:39:03 PM

Hey everyone, if you have problems that need to be solved come stop by my club! (Legit Boy advice) all though the club is meant to be about boy problems...I actually do have a team with me that will answer pretty much ANYTHING. So feel free to check it out. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 11:14:29 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:32:32 PM

I absolutely ADORE the Ditsy Geo dress from Forever 21! The red lacy one from asos is cute, but the first one is my favorite!

by purplerainn on 1/6/2013 9:55:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
please help! it is my best friend's birthday in about amonth and half and she likes sentimental stuff like when I make things. Last year, I made her a scrapbook and the year before I made her a collage of all our inside jokes. Please give me some cool ideas!! Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can find plain wooden picture frames at craft stores. You could paint and decorate them and give them to her with pictures. You can decorate a wooden box and put things from your friendship inside of it like movie ticket stubs that she can continue to add to. If you search online you can find tons of homemade gifts you could make for your friend.

Lauren T.

by dancer10196 on 1/6/2013 8:09:24 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! How can I get a really strong core? I need one for ballet.

Hey girlie, do ab workouts. You can find some really great core workouts on YouTube that you can follow along with and don't need any equipment for!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/6/2013 7:07:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So...I just got this adorable J. Crew shirt that is white with neon coral and taupe stripes. The only thing is, how do I make it so I can wear it now? Thank you!

Hey girlie, wear it with jeans, boots and a scarf. All of your winter elements are there and your shirt will look super cute!

Lauren T.

by legallyginger12345 on 1/6/2013 5:25:49 PM

I love all these dresses but i REALLY LOVE the red lace one!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/6/2013 4:53:07 PM

Luv it!

by transform2314 on 1/6/2013 12:21:29 PM

Hello!
I just started a blog for teens and tweens! I do book reviews, fitness tips, my favorite quotes, hair tutorials, and I'm going to teach you crafts, knitting, crocheting and more! I hope to see at glitterartfitness.blogspot.com

by kpianoplayer on 1/6/2013 9:57:04 AM