AN HOUR AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

They are all so awesome! Especially Taylor and 1D! Smile

by footballgirl15 on 1/20/2013 1:49:03 AM

MODMODMOD
OMG, I REALLY want to go to this One Direction concert but my parents won't let me! I hate them so much! How do I convince them to let me go?

hey kayfish! wow that is a total bummer. try and convince them you're mature enough to go to a concert with friends, or ask if they'd be willing to chaperone so that they feel you're totally safe. good luck gurl.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kayfish on 1/9/2013 3:59:36 PM

OMG I would so love to go to these concerts!!!!

by cupcakesshruti on 1/7/2013 7:12:52 AM

OMG I LOVE MAROON 5 WITH A BURNING PASSION! <3 I'd love to see Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Hot Chelle Rae, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Emblem3,DEFINITELY Emblem3, and A LOT more in concert one day! I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift but I REALLY love her song I Knew You Were Trouble. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/6/2013 10:49:26 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:37:13 PM

Who ever got tickets to see Maroon 5, 1D, and Taylor Swift is so lucky! I love those guys( and girls!)Smile

by IMDoodlebug on 1/6/2013 9:53:23 PM

How is none of the marianas face the music 2 tour up here...Frown mabye cause they dont have their dates up yet..

by Kiwwigirl101 on 1/6/2013 9:30:17 PM

does anyone know girls life twitter plx help?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 9:17:34 PM

I wish Bruno Mars was on here... I wanna go see him! Smile

by harrypotterfan2000 on 1/6/2013 6:36:50 PM

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL!!!!! SmileSmileSmile <3<3<3<3<3 tay-tay too.

by girlio93485 on 1/6/2013 5:55:34 PM