AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: You're invited! Join GL + @DCWax for @ZacEfron's *VIP* figure reveal bash:

2 HOURS AGO Asking your man out this weekend? Check out these flirty and fun convo starters:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 score a touchdown in an NFL half-zip track jacket from @Kohls:

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

They are all so awesome! Especially Taylor and 1D! Smile

by footballgirl15 on 1/20/2013 1:49:03 AM

OMG, I REALLY want to go to this One Direction concert but my parents won't let me! I hate them so much! How do I convince them to let me go?

hey kayfish! wow that is a total bummer. try and convince them you're mature enough to go to a concert with friends, or ask if they'd be willing to chaperone so that they feel you're totally safe. good luck gurl.

Katie L.

by Kayfish on 1/9/2013 3:59:36 PM

OMG I would so love to go to these concerts!!!!

by cupcakesshruti on 1/7/2013 7:12:52 AM

OMG I LOVE MAROON 5 WITH A BURNING PASSION! <3 I'd love to see Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Hot Chelle Rae, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Emblem3,DEFINITELY Emblem3, and A LOT more in concert one day! I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift but I REALLY love her song I Knew You Were Trouble. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/6/2013 10:49:26 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:37:13 PM

Who ever got tickets to see Maroon 5, 1D, and Taylor Swift is so lucky! I love those guys( and girls!)Smile

by IMDoodlebug on 1/6/2013 9:53:23 PM

How is none of the marianas face the music 2 tour up here...Frown mabye cause they dont have their dates up yet..

by Kiwwigirl101 on 1/6/2013 9:30:17 PM

does anyone know girls life twitter plx help?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 9:17:34 PM

I wish Bruno Mars was on here... I wanna go see him! Smile

by harrypotterfan2000 on 1/6/2013 6:36:50 PM

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL!!!!! SmileSmileSmile <3<3<3<3<3 tay-tay too.

by girlio93485 on 1/6/2013 5:55:34 PM

Do you watch movies online?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!