11 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

11 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

12 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

I'm most pumped for Taylor Swift's tour. I have tickets to see her and Mumford & Sons.

by supersingershannon on 1/6/2013 5:08:11 PM

I am going to a taylor swift one! I am psyched to get to see Ed Sheeran(also one of my favorite artists!) I want One Direction ones though...cross your fingers!! a Demi Lovato one would also be good for her next album...

by hahaha2005 on 1/6/2013 4:13:20 PM

im all ready going to the one direction concert!!!

by styleaddict on 1/6/2013 1:27:23 PM

I think im just gonna go outside the stadium where Taylor Swift is playing cuz its only like 20min. where I live and wait out side for her to come out. im gonna be the first fan in line outside for an autograph. im one step ahead lol

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 12:00:32 PM

I wish I could go see the Taylor Swift concert, but it not that I dont have enought money, cuz I have enought holiday money, but I reliezed that I need to safe up for more important things like college Tong which kinda stinks Frown

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 11:57:42 AM

Got tix fro 1D (two shows) and Ed Sheeran Smile

by earthyartist on 1/6/2013 11:54:52 AM

@Redkyffin Lucky! I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun!

by scamp24 on 1/6/2013 10:47:17 AM

Taylor Swift is gonna be within 1.5 hours of me! I really want to go! And I really want to go to the 1D concert but tickets are REALLY expensive and 3 hours away and I doubt anyone would want to drive me :/

by ellie hills on 1/6/2013 10:30:31 AM

I want to go to the One Direction one so bad, but I don't have any money. Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/6/2013 10:22:01 AM

ehh, i think i'll stick with warped tour

by kalulah on 1/6/2013 10:01:25 AM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!