Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

I'm most pumped for Taylor Swift's tour. I have tickets to see her and Mumford & Sons.

by supersingershannon on 1/6/2013 5:08:11 PM

I am going to a taylor swift one! I am psyched to get to see Ed Sheeran(also one of my favorite artists!) I want One Direction ones though...cross your fingers!! a Demi Lovato one would also be good for her next album...

by hahaha2005 on 1/6/2013 4:13:20 PM

im all ready going to the one direction concert!!!

by styleaddict on 1/6/2013 1:27:23 PM

I think im just gonna go outside the stadium where Taylor Swift is playing cuz its only like 20min. where I live and wait out side for her to come out. im gonna be the first fan in line outside for an autograph. im one step ahead lol

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 12:00:32 PM

I wish I could go see the Taylor Swift concert, but it not that I dont have enought money, cuz I have enought holiday money, but I reliezed that I need to safe up for more important things like college Tong which kinda stinks Frown

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 11:57:42 AM

Got tix fro 1D (two shows) and Ed Sheeran Smile

by earthyartist on 1/6/2013 11:54:52 AM

@Redkyffin Lucky! I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun!

by scamp24 on 1/6/2013 10:47:17 AM

Taylor Swift is gonna be within 1.5 hours of me! I really want to go! And I really want to go to the 1D concert but tickets are REALLY expensive and 3 hours away and I doubt anyone would want to drive me :/

by ellie hills on 1/6/2013 10:30:31 AM

I want to go to the One Direction one so bad, but I don't have any money. Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/6/2013 10:22:01 AM

ehh, i think i'll stick with warped tour

by kalulah on 1/6/2013 10:01:25 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!