Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 7 stylish ways to brighten your spring wardrobe: http://t.co/QVdBlYCsst

7 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

8 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

I'm most pumped for Taylor Swift's tour. I have tickets to see her and Mumford & Sons.

by supersingershannon on 1/6/2013 5:08:11 PM

I am going to a taylor swift one! I am psyched to get to see Ed Sheeran(also one of my favorite artists!) I want One Direction ones though...cross your fingers!! a Demi Lovato one would also be good for her next album...

by hahaha2005 on 1/6/2013 4:13:20 PM

im all ready going to the one direction concert!!!

by styleaddict on 1/6/2013 1:27:23 PM

I think im just gonna go outside the stadium where Taylor Swift is playing cuz its only like 20min. where I live and wait out side for her to come out. im gonna be the first fan in line outside for an autograph. im one step ahead lol

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 12:00:32 PM

I wish I could go see the Taylor Swift concert, but it not that I dont have enought money, cuz I have enought holiday money, but I reliezed that I need to safe up for more important things like college Tong which kinda stinks Frown

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 11:57:42 AM

Got tix fro 1D (two shows) and Ed Sheeran Smile

by earthyartist on 1/6/2013 11:54:52 AM

@Redkyffin Lucky! I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun!

by scamp24 on 1/6/2013 10:47:17 AM

Taylor Swift is gonna be within 1.5 hours of me! I really want to go! And I really want to go to the 1D concert but tickets are REALLY expensive and 3 hours away and I doubt anyone would want to drive me :/

by ellie hills on 1/6/2013 10:30:31 AM

I want to go to the One Direction one so bad, but I don't have any money. Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/6/2013 10:22:01 AM

ehh, i think i'll stick with warped tour

by kalulah on 1/6/2013 10:01:25 AM