AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

Going to a Maroon 5 concert! It'll be AMAZING!

by uni301 on 1/6/2013 10:00:19 AM

Ohhh i hope my parents'll let me buy the 1D tix....i hope i have the money!

by pinklol56 on 1/6/2013 9:36:56 AM

I got Taylor Swift tickets so excited! I really want to go to One Direction's concert. So pumped for Taylor Swift's concert! Super super duper excited.

by Fashion designer on 1/6/2013 9:35:34 AM

I realllyyy wanna go to a Green Day concert! It's in April and I'm begging my mom! AHHH I love themmmm <3

by xxnycbeauty on 1/6/2013 9:02:03 AM

So excited got tickets for Maroon 5 when they first went on sale, and it is 2 days after my birthday. Laughing can't wait!!!

by emmacd on 1/6/2013 1:42:38 AM

So excited for the One Direction concert!! Laughing

by foreverme3 on 1/6/2013 1:08:44 AM

Got the One Direction tickets!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Smile)

by Redkyffin on 1/6/2013 12:03:11 AM