4 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

5 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

6 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

Going to a Maroon 5 concert! It'll be AMAZING!

by uni301 on 1/6/2013 10:00:19 AM

Ohhh i hope my parents'll let me buy the 1D tix....i hope i have the money!

by pinklol56 on 1/6/2013 9:36:56 AM

I got Taylor Swift tickets so excited! I really want to go to One Direction's concert. So pumped for Taylor Swift's concert! Super super duper excited.

by Fashion designer on 1/6/2013 9:35:34 AM

I realllyyy wanna go to a Green Day concert! It's in April and I'm begging my mom! AHHH I love themmmm <3

by xxnycbeauty on 1/6/2013 9:02:03 AM

So excited got tickets for Maroon 5 when they first went on sale, and it is 2 days after my birthday. Laughing can't wait!!!

by emmacd on 1/6/2013 1:42:38 AM

So excited for the One Direction concert!! Laughing

by foreverme3 on 1/6/2013 1:08:44 AM

Got the One Direction tickets!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Smile)

by Redkyffin on 1/6/2013 12:03:11 AM

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!