1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

2 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

3 HOURS AGO Do you love or loathe the new Snapchat update? 👻:http://t.co/BBWLx0fkJDDpic.twitter.com/M41vk75cLAA

COMMENTS

3 superfoods to add to your lunch box

Start 2013 off right—with the best lunch a girl can pack! Whether you’re battling New Year’s resolutions or simply trying to add a dose of...

i like nutella

by pandasrock292 on 4/12/2013 10:14:37 PM

I am around 5 feet tall and 104 pounds, I am eating good healthy foods(most of the time) and I run all the time, it seems like the weight is coming off, but the scale says different what should I do.

Hey girl, if you're eating healthy food and exercising, that's great!  Instead of focusing on losing weight, focus on being your healthiest self.  It might be a good idea to put the scale away for a little while.  If your bod feels good, then it shouldn't matter what the scale says.  If you're concerned about trying to lose weight, talk to your doctor about the healthiest way to do that.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by kodabubbles on 4/4/2013 11:44:40 AM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay so im 5'3 and 124 pounds. I feel i need to lose about 10 to 15 pounds before i can feel comfortable in a bikini. Any help? I would also like to get toned up in my abs, arms, legs, and butt. I love to walk and bike so those are some ieas but what should i do about my eating habits? And any exercize routines? thanksSmile

Walking and biking are great workouts. Anything that gets your heartrate up is good exercise. Try eliminating one bad food habit at a time and replace it with a good one. Eat smaller meals and snacks throughout the day instead of three big ones.

Lauren T.

by LemonLime18 on 3/25/2013 7:19:51 PM

I eat these little chips called Veggie Straws! SO DELICIOUS! Try them!

by SmartyParty on 2/19/2013 11:07:43 PM

i luv this way

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 11:19:17 PM

this works best. it is marvelous

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 11:12:34 PM

I will totally ask my parents to buy them for me

by sydney18 on 1/25/2013 9:51:49 PM

instead of a pb/j, try this: make your own peanut butter (look it up on allrecipes, food network, etc.) and put it in a whole wheat bread/quesadilla/pita with overripe fruit (including bananas!!)

by fashionista997 on 1/20/2013 12:22:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My family thinks I might have an eating disorder. Ever since I saw a youtube video on how to get abs in 7 days, I wanted to lose a little bit of belly fat. I'ts making me feel werid and uncomfortable and I wish they would just leave me alone about it. I eat food, but I wait 3-4 hours to eat again. Everyday I feel sluggish and tired. Ever since I turned 10,I stopped eating as much. Now I'm turning 13 in July and I'm worried I might get really sicK

hey! It does sound to me like you're struggling with the beginning stages of anorexia. You might feel ashamed, but your family loves you and they will help you. Just try your hardest to take care of yourself and eat enough food to live a healthy life. If it starts to get overwhelming go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by craycraytata123 on 1/19/2013 4:29:17 PM

yuuummmmmmmmy i have hardly no junk food

by charnzia54312 on 1/15/2013 6:30:52 AM