AN HOUR AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

2 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

3 superfoods to add to your lunch box

Start 2013 off right—with the best lunch a girl can pack! Whether you’re battling New Year’s resolutions or simply trying to add a dose of...

I don't eat carrots unless it is in pot roast is there any foods that I can substitute carrots for. The only time I ever eat kale is when my grandma fixes collard green otherwise I won't eat it can't I just each spinach and still get the same vitamans and nutrients

by MzBeauty13 on 1/13/2013 12:28:48 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod
I am allergic to peaches, apples, all dairy, and all nuts. Any ideas about cool and heathy lunches I can use? Please help! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could pack veggies in a salad or fresh veggies and a non dairy dip. You could also pack a sandwich that didn't include anything you're allergic to. Check out our recipe section for tons of healthy snack and meal ideas, many of which are allergy friendly!

Meghan D.

by DancrGurl on 1/12/2013 8:44:04 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! Can you tell me the recipe for that sandwich?

hey! well i'm not sure, but it looks like a pita pocket with hummus, cucumber, red bell pepper, and turkey

Helen S.

by torivega10 on 1/10/2013 5:51:26 PM

Umm the sentence would be 'THEY'RE fragrant'... not 'their'. Good goin', GL haha

by kellebelle99 on 1/7/2013 9:55:56 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:55:26 PM

I LOVE egg salad sandwhiches!!

by 4soccer27 on 1/7/2013 9:46:37 PM

perfect i love health living!!! but i love to eat!!!! I sometimes get bored with my lunch. Meghan D.

by kayluch on 1/7/2013 8:22:22 PM

I LOVE NUTELLA ArianaKatFan !!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 (:

by nazirah817 on 1/7/2013 8:19:01 PM

Okay so im not very skinny right now and my friend is having a birthday party in Feb where were going to go swimming and Im wearing a bikini (its all I have and im not getting a new one) What workouts can I do at home without any equipment to tone my stomach/ab area and my thighs (especially inner)oh and love handles quick? also is there certain foods I should eat? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

If you don't have exercise equipment, you can still get in cardio by running outside, running up and down the stairs in your house and doing things like jump roping and jumping jacks in your house. And you can always do pushups and situps! Check out these articles for some awesome tips on ab workouts and toning, and be sure to check out our main workout page for tons more tips! As for food, make sure you're getting enough protein and eating plenty of fruits and veggies. Above all, though, keep your focus on living a healthy lifestyle and not on your appearance, because healthy is a different look for everyone, and your friends won't judge you for how you look!

Meghan D.

by pandax3 on 1/7/2013 8:08:55 PM

Hey ArianaKatFan!
lol I love apples with nutella too it is like one of my fav snacks ever!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/7/2013 7:55:50 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Guys are way gassier than girls.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?