10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

3 superfoods to add to your lunch box

Start 2013 off right—with the best lunch a girl can pack! Whether you’re battling New Year’s resolutions or simply trying to add a dose of...

i like nutella

by pandasrock292 on 4/12/2013 10:14:37 PM

I am around 5 feet tall and 104 pounds, I am eating good healthy foods(most of the time) and I run all the time, it seems like the weight is coming off, but the scale says different what should I do.

Hey girl, if you're eating healthy food and exercising, that's great!  Instead of focusing on losing weight, focus on being your healthiest self.  It might be a good idea to put the scale away for a little while.  If your bod feels good, then it shouldn't matter what the scale says.  If you're concerned about trying to lose weight, talk to your doctor about the healthiest way to do that.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by kodabubbles on 4/4/2013 11:44:40 AM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay so im 5'3 and 124 pounds. I feel i need to lose about 10 to 15 pounds before i can feel comfortable in a bikini. Any help? I would also like to get toned up in my abs, arms, legs, and butt. I love to walk and bike so those are some ieas but what should i do about my eating habits? And any exercize routines? thanksSmile

Walking and biking are great workouts. Anything that gets your heartrate up is good exercise. Try eliminating one bad food habit at a time and replace it with a good one. Eat smaller meals and snacks throughout the day instead of three big ones.

Lauren T.

by LemonLime18 on 3/25/2013 7:19:51 PM

I eat these little chips called Veggie Straws! SO DELICIOUS! Try them!

by SmartyParty on 2/19/2013 11:07:43 PM

i luv this way

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 11:19:17 PM

this works best. it is marvelous

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 11:12:34 PM

I will totally ask my parents to buy them for me

by sydney18 on 1/25/2013 9:51:49 PM

instead of a pb/j, try this: make your own peanut butter (look it up on allrecipes, food network, etc.) and put it in a whole wheat bread/quesadilla/pita with overripe fruit (including bananas!!)

by fashionista997 on 1/20/2013 12:22:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My family thinks I might have an eating disorder. Ever since I saw a youtube video on how to get abs in 7 days, I wanted to lose a little bit of belly fat. I'ts making me feel werid and uncomfortable and I wish they would just leave me alone about it. I eat food, but I wait 3-4 hours to eat again. Everyday I feel sluggish and tired. Ever since I turned 10,I stopped eating as much. Now I'm turning 13 in July and I'm worried I might get really sicK

hey! It does sound to me like you're struggling with the beginning stages of anorexia. You might feel ashamed, but your family loves you and they will help you. Just try your hardest to take care of yourself and eat enough food to live a healthy life. If it starts to get overwhelming go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by craycraytata123 on 1/19/2013 4:29:17 PM

yuuummmmmmmmy i have hardly no junk food

by charnzia54312 on 1/15/2013 6:30:52 AM

I don't eat carrots unless it is in pot roast is there any foods that I can substitute carrots for. The only time I ever eat kale is when my grandma fixes collard green otherwise I won't eat it can't I just each spinach and still get the same vitamans and nutrients

by MzBeauty13 on 1/13/2013 12:28:48 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod
I am allergic to peaches, apples, all dairy, and all nuts. Any ideas about cool and heathy lunches I can use? Please help! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could pack veggies in a salad or fresh veggies and a non dairy dip. You could also pack a sandwich that didn't include anything you're allergic to. Check out our recipe section for tons of healthy snack and meal ideas, many of which are allergy friendly! http://www.girlslife.com/category/healthy-recipes.aspx

Meghan D.

by DancrGurl on 1/12/2013 8:44:04 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! Can you tell me the recipe for that sandwich?

hey! well i'm not sure, but it looks like a pita pocket with hummus, cucumber, red bell pepper, and turkey

Helen S.

by torivega10 on 1/10/2013 5:51:26 PM

Umm the sentence would be 'THEY'RE fragrant'... not 'their'. Good goin', GL haha

by kellebelle99 on 1/7/2013 9:55:56 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:55:26 PM

I LOVE egg salad sandwhiches!!

by 4soccer27 on 1/7/2013 9:46:37 PM

perfect i love health living!!! but i love to eat!!!! I sometimes get bored with my lunch. Meghan D.

by kayluch on 1/7/2013 8:22:22 PM

I LOVE NUTELLA ArianaKatFan !!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 (:

by nazirah817 on 1/7/2013 8:19:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so im not very skinny right now and my friend is having a birthday party in Feb where were going to go swimming and Im wearing a bikini (its all I have and im not getting a new one) What workouts can I do at home without any equipment to tone my stomach/ab area and my thighs (especially inner)oh and love handles quick? also is there certain foods I should eat? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

If you don't have exercise equipment, you can still get in cardio by running outside, running up and down the stairs in your house and doing things like jump roping and jumping jacks in your house. And you can always do pushups and situps! Check out these articles for some awesome tips on ab workouts and toning, and be sure to check out our main workout page for tons more tips! As for food, make sure you're getting enough protein and eating plenty of fruits and veggies. Above all, though, keep your focus on living a healthy lifestyle and not on your appearance, because healthy is a different look for everyone, and your friends won't judge you for how you look! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/04/five-moves-for-flat-abs.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/10/Five-Fave-Toning-Moves.aspx

Meghan D.

by pandax3 on 1/7/2013 8:08:55 PM

Hey ArianaKatFan!
lol I love apples with nutella too it is like one of my fav snacks ever!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/7/2013 7:55:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So our families going through a really tough time. My grandpa just died before Christmas, and my uncle died. My mom is going up to NYC and the funeral is on her birthday. I'm going to a friends' mom's house to stay there for a few days until my mom gets back. I'm going to feel really sad, do you know if there is anyway I can try to stay happier and have a good time at their house? She said we are going to the movies and shopping & stuff... I don't want to come off ungrateful to the mom, but I might not be super happy. How can I get my mind off all this stress and sadness? If you can help at all thanks, but it's okay if you can't get back to me.

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa and uncle, and I can only imagine what you and your family must be going through. It's normal to feel sad, and I'm sure your friend's mom will be expecting you to be sad, too. When you first get to their house, just thank her for having you over and say that you're really appreciative of what she's doing for you, even if you might seem a little sad while you're there. She'll appreciate your graciousness and know that you won't be totally upbeat given the situation. And it would be really helpful if you spoke with a trusted adult like a guidance counselor about the stress and sadness you're feeling, because they can help you cope with what you're going through.

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 1/7/2013 6:53:24 PM

i luv tangerines

by Prim on 1/7/2013 6:32:13 PM

I love appeles with nutella XD I really love nutella with anything! haha anyone else like nutella?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/7/2013 6:06:07 PM