10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

5 things we wanna see happen on Pretty Little Liars

Pretty. Little. Liars. It goes without saying—this murder mystery-infused teen drama is kinda one of the best shows (possibly ever!). The clothing (eep, can we steal their wardrobes?)...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I found out about an awesome sleep away camp! problem is, it is 5600 dollars and ACROSS THE COUNTRY!. the camp doesn't offer scholarships, so i have to pay. My parents aren't going to pay, so it's up to me to raise the money. What are some ways i could get the money, either by saving /w a job or grants. i can't find any local grants/scholarships, so more widespread options are preferred! THANKS!!!

Hey cupcake_mutts13, try babysitting, yard and bake sales, donating old clothes, shoes and toys to goodwills, asking other relatives, saving all your birthday money. Hope some of those help! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cupcake_mutt13 on 2/22/2013 8:59:13 PM

Please, please, PLEASE let Toby still be good!!!

by Beachychick on 1/8/2013 11:26:55 AM

I could never watch this show. Why? Because I read the books. This show is hardly anything like the brilliance I read. The characters don't even match the descriptions!
Shame..

by kenbon on 1/7/2013 9:52:26 PM

im reading the books (i'm needing to get started on twisted, hurry up library!) but where is season 3 supposed to be in the books??????? it makes absolutely no sense!

by VeveJen on 1/7/2013 8:28:11 PM

None of the stuff listed comes even close to what happened in the book anymore!!! Its so annoying!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/7/2013 4:45:02 PM

@neonroxursox
the whole series up to the most recent episode is on onetv.eu just search "pretty little liars onetv.eu "

by myipodrox16 on 1/7/2013 4:43:57 PM

Its ALI not ALLIE

by myipodrox16 on 1/7/2013 4:41:53 PM

I wanna see: them actually follow the book.

That's why I refuse to watch this show even though I always hear about how good it is. Watched it once and couldn't even tell which book they were in.

by jonastwilight on 1/7/2013 3:17:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OMG I really wanna see the first season of Pretty Little Liars because I never saw the show but it looks cool I wanna start watching it. Is there anywhere I can look and get the whole season for free [or an episode]? [We aren't connected with Netflix or Hulu or anything like that btw] Does GL have a page with PLL's first season or episode? Thanks a bunch!

Hey girl,

GL doesn't have any page where you can watch season 1 of PLL. There may be certain websites that allow you to watch for free. Have you thought of asking your parents to buy you season 1 on DVD? That way you could watch them all at once, or even multiple times if you wanted. xoxo
Alexis G.