10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

12 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

14 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

American girl writes song to support Pakistani teen's struggle

A few days ago, we shared with you the story of Malala Yousufzai, the Pakistani teen who was shot in the head last year by...

Wow! I love this song! It's awesome Smile

by CamPiranha9 on 2/3/2013 2:19:50 PM

Wow. That's amazing

by myfatsquirrel on 2/2/2013 12:03:15 PM

This is amazing...

by vancasarahc00 on 1/12/2013 1:06:08 PM

I think that it is amazing what people can do when they set their mind to it and this has the right to be heard and recognized and loved.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:50:24 PM

You can buy Ricochet (Malala's Song) on iTunes. They are donating the proceeds to a Malala charity. I found it under artist SamanthaAnne (one word)!

by Scott1437 on 1/8/2013 7:40:37 PM

I almost cried! Its beautiful and inspiring! More people must know about this chick! Love Malala and this girl!!!! I tunes???

by lilitzygurl:) on 1/8/2013 6:43:38 PM

This song is a great way to show Malala that we're all behind her. At least I am!

by WarwickErin on 1/8/2013 6:12:00 PM

Wow the rain was so cool! Did the piano give its life for the video LOL? Was it cold. Thanks for doing this and making sure people remember Malala.

by AAGolfer on 1/8/2013 5:04:28 PM

This song is amazingly catchy. Thanks for writing it and for reminding us about Malala. I will look for the full story in the magazine!

by Mordiiiii on 1/8/2013 4:38:53 PM

What a cool original song. I read on YouTube that it was played in front of 50,000 people at a football game. Pretty cool! Hope this makes the print edition and you can help get awareness up!

by Mordiiiii on 1/8/2013 4:37:11 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!