10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

I luv Emma Watson, I do not know how the heck they mistook her for a minor! And yeah, i understand her pain. I'm 13, people always assume I'm way older, like 16, yet my family treats me like I'm ten. Uggggh.

by jeanamarie99 on 4/4/2013 7:35:59 PM

I'm 12 and EVERY time i go to the movies i hav to bring my passport cuz the people there dont believe my age worst of all, old guys check e out not 16 or 17 but in 30s >Tong

by bunnyboo2224 on 2/21/2013 9:56:20 PM

I would have ran up to the security guard, said 'Are you serious? This is Emma Watson. The Hermione in Harry Potter!' And I would have pulled out my phone, searched up Emma Watson, and then he would do a facepalm.

by sohi105 on 2/15/2013 3:13:57 PM

I'm only 12 and someone asked if I had kids 0.o

by sosweet101 on 2/12/2013 9:26:08 PM

YES all the time!! I thought I was the only one who's tired of having people thinking I'm way younger than I am! :p

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:26:03 PM

how did they not recognize emma watson in the first place!?!?

by loony2019 on 2/9/2013 10:33:55 AM

I'm fifteen years old and every year when we go to the airport, I have the exact opposite problem that Emma Watson does! My mom will go first through security and then I'll go through with my dad. Every time my dad shows them his driver's license and my learners permit, they look at my dad like he's crazy then ask me what age I am. "fifteen" I say. Then they look at my mom and she just says, "She's not kidding!" then once we get through security I usually get asked once or twice whether I go to the college on my t-shirt!

by frenchie23 on 1/19/2013 12:05:13 PM

Once I was at an airport with my dad and he had to go to the bathroom so of course I waited outside and the guy sitting next to me kept asking how old I was and I kept ignoring him (Stranger danger!) but then he started guessing. His first guess was 5 and I was really 10! I was desperately waiting for my dad to get out of the bathroom!!!

by Vv707 on 1/19/2013 2:54:46 AM

A couple years ago I was around 8 and I'm twelve now but I was spending christmas eve with my dad. We went to the grocery store really quick to get something and I was 8 and for some reasons was wearing footie pajama's. I liked sitting in the cart because, you gotta admit that is fun when you run around and its like you are in a roller coaster. But my dad made me sit in the little baby part of the cart. I was squeezed in there and this woman walked by and said, "Sir your baby is really cute." I got SO mad! I wasn't a baby I was like 8 but not a baby! My dad said she was kidding but I don't think she was. But I kinda did have it coming with footie PJ's. But otherwise no!

by remmy45321 on 1/18/2013 5:34:48 PM

a lot of my friends refer to them selves as grammar nazis. i am jewish and i don't like it because it makes me feel uncomfortable. i have asked them to stop and they never do. what can i do?

Hey! I definitely share your feelings about this. Whenever I hear anyone refer to themselves or someone else as a "nazi" about something, i guess in order to describe themselves as militantly passionate about it, I feel like that's really disrespectful. be sure to tell your friends why you feel the way you do. Tell them the word "nazi" might not mean anything painful for them, but for you the word evokes a horrible and very real part of history that they're treating like a joke. Ask if they would the describe themselves as "grammar terrorists"? because that's what nazis are, terrorists. If they won't stop I think you should tell a teacher. good luck!

Helen S.