6 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

8 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

I was on a train to go see my uncle a nd this man says u look like you mis your mommy and daddy!! I'm 15 sir

by emilyeve on 1/12/2013 9:17:05 AM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 6:59:37 PM

Poor her.....

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/11/2013 12:34:06 PM

That had to be tough, and celebrities have it even tougher. My mom mentioned we usually think about celebrities when they were young and they would never grow up but they do and we sometimes forget they are older. If Emma does the Fifty Shades of Grey movie like rumors say, some people will have a hard time accepting her being her real age and doing that movie.

I get the opposite, people sometimes mistake me for being older when I am not, maybe because of my height, but I have had a few people think I was younger and that was embarrassing.

by fashionqn on 1/9/2013 10:54:18 PM

When I was graduating 6th grade and went out for a celebration dinner, the waitress thought I was graduating high school...

by MusikRox1999 on 1/9/2013 12:21:24 AM

I cannot top that tale.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:53:35 PM

The people at my mom's work though I was 16... (I'm 13)
But who wouldn't recognize EMMA WATSON? O.O

by Diamonds<3 on 1/8/2013 9:12:30 PM

Lol everyone thinks I'm older thsn I actually am. I'm in 7th grade and people think I'm in high school! Haha I'm not that tall but I'm taller than all me friends Smile

by ellie hills on 1/8/2013 6:32:34 PM

People always think I am younger then I am -__- I'm not short, I'm not tall, just average. And whenever people ask me how old I am, they guess 13, then 14, then 12. I'm 15! And when I tell people I am in 10th grade they never believe me. I think I know my own grade lol :p

by laceylove on 1/8/2013 11:19:43 AM

People think I'm 10, I'm really 15...

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 11:03:03 AM