1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

So funny- I am really tall, so everyone thinks that I should hang out with friends "My own age-" Actually, some friends that I hang out with are older than me!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 1/8/2013 7:05:59 AM

Most of the time, I have the opposite problem. On my 7th birthday, my mother's cousin asked me if I was turning 10. Also, I usually have people asking me if I'm 16 or 17, when I'm 14. So usually, it's older, not younger.
But I feel Emma Watson's pain. It gets annoying anyway.

by Pauline07 on 1/8/2013 1:01:22 AM

One time I was at a neighbors party and a lady there asked if I had any children and I just said I had siblings. She then asked how old I was, I was 14...that's not the only time someones asked if I had kids.

by cece-marie on 1/8/2013 12:26:49 AM

this used to happen to me ALL the time. Then i started dressing older looking. No not formal gowns and stuff just small heels, layers, you know all that stuff and it didnt happen again. Lets hope it doesn't! Dont worry girls I feel ya

by hottie1250 on 1/7/2013 10:15:58 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:54:22 PM

I'm not short either. I am super tall.

by transform2314 on 1/7/2013 9:25:37 PM

That happens to me a lot. They'll ask me like, "You just turned 9, right?"

by transform2314 on 1/7/2013 9:25:08 PM

I'm in the 11 grade and this hair dresser who was braiding my hair told the other women I was in the 7th grade! I was like, im in high school broo...

by stardom96 on 1/7/2013 8:58:32 PM

I was sitting in my dad's office at work and one of his employees walked in and was like "Oh! is this your daughter?" My dad was like "yeah" So he leans down to me and is like "so sweetie how old are you like 10?" I'm like "No I'm 14 and I'm going to be 15 in a month" I mean do I look that young!? I have fairly large boobs for my size so i'm like what the heck? Plus I had a High school Geometry book on my lap. *sigh* I hate how I look younger than I am. Any tips to look my age or something MOD?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry that happened to you, that's awkward for everyone involved! When you're older though, you'll love looking young because you won't be wrinkly! Try to be happy with your looks, because there is only one you Smile Don't let comments like that get you down, because you can't really change how you look too much, age-wise. Just dress how you want to look and don't worry about what other people think!

Meghan D.

by koolkat534 on 1/7/2013 8:48:14 PM

This happened like about 7 years ago, and it was the first day of 3rd grade. I was waiting outside my future classroom, and an adult comes up and said "Honey, here let me help you get to the kindergarten section!" The lady took my hand away from my parents and my parents explained the whole deal, and then to ifnd out, she would be my archenemy's mother. I'm still short, but at least it's a funny story.

by rhmalin on 1/7/2013 8:46:16 PM