3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

MOD! No you don't understand, she's been really mean to me for a while and spreading rumors about me and earlier today at recess I fell off of a tree and really hurt myself and got mud all over me. Her and her "posse" started cracking up and staring at me and they saw the whole thing. She's been acting like this for a really long time and so I'm sorry if it was rude, but I am so done with her.

Hey girl,

If she's being mean to you, maybe the best thing to do is avoid her if you can. If she started a conversation with you, though, she might want to apologize, so I would hear her out. If she keeps being mean to you, I would talk to a parent or guidance counselor about how to handle the situation.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/7/2013 8:44:13 PM

MOD!
My frenemy just tried to chat with me, so I just put myself as offline because I didn't want to chat with her. Then she said "what a jerk" and she was talking about me. Who needs to know about this behavior from her that's not uncommon? It really hurt my feelings.

Hey girl,

It stinks that she hurt your feelings by posting that, but try to imagine how hurt her feelings are when you logged off to avoid chatting with her after she had already initiated a conversation! I would apologize to her for logging off and say that you just wanted to get offline and were too busy to chat, and that you're sorry for hurting her feelings. Next time just say you're not able to talk instead of ignoring her!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/7/2013 8:29:45 PM

I'm 12, but my grandma thinks I'm 16. Wait don't forget my brother he thinks I'm 14 which IS a big deal considering he's my brother

by cellphone1847 on 1/7/2013 8:10:37 PM

My friend is 13 and I'm 12. So the mom said, "Oh well even though you're older than my daughter, you can still be friends. How old are you? 14, 15?" I'm like no, 12. Then her her brothers asked how old I was and when I said "12." They were like "WHAT?! Wow I can't believe it.... You're younger than my sister? Wowww."

It's sometimes weird... And EVERY time I'm in a store people think I'm Taylor Swift and want my autograph. I'm really tall for my age and have the same hair color/style/look so I can see why people think that... But sometimes it gets a little annoying lol. But I don't mind being called a celeb ;)

by neonroxursox on 1/7/2013 7:45:59 PM

I'm 14 and most people think I'm 11 or 12

by taylorswift4ever98 on 1/7/2013 7:33:30 PM

ugh... I'm 13 and my aunt that i don't see often asked me if i had just turned 10!

by orangetulip on 1/7/2013 7:17:09 PM

I've never been asked if I'm younger, but one time I went to the store (it was icy out) and got asked "How are the roads?" and I said "Uh . . . I dunno" and then the lady was like "Oh, don't you drive?" and I'm 12.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 1/7/2013 7:10:12 PM

I have never been asked if I was younger.But I went to Colorado to vist some cousins some knew me but others didn't.It was like the second day that I was there and a cousin came up to me and said are you 15 and I said I am 11 he was so embarrassed and said me and my dad thought you were older because you are tall.I tried so hard not to laugh.

by emmacd on 1/7/2013 6:30:35 PM

I've been mistaken for being in college! college guys have asked me out before and i'm only 14... awk...

by tswiftluver13 on 1/7/2013 6:30:34 PM

I'm in 7th grade and I was buying a T-shirt at Khol's. The cashier asked if I wanted to sign up for a Khol's charge card and asked how old I was. I was like "12?". Turns out you have to be 18 to sign up for one.

by 765alive on 1/7/2013 6:20:37 PM