12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

Omg..I RELATE!!! Last year I went in my sisters school to pick her up and they mistook me for a 6th grader...and I was in 10th grade! I'm so so so short tho so it's perfectly understandable. I used to hate how I looked younger and people mistaking my age but now honestly I'm totally fine with it. My height has become like my trademark and everyone says I'm so cute ;P Plus honestly I think my height has helped me to make some of the great friendships I have with people in the grade or two below me....since everyone else is like towering over me all the time its so refreshing to talk to people on my level :p haha
But ok wow if I were 22 and mistaken for like 12 years old..then I wouldn't be so fine with it :/

by maggie183 on 1/7/2013 6:03:22 PM

People actually think I'm older then I look. I'm 13 and in 7th grade and an adult asked me if I was in 11th grade! I wish I looked like my age to others Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/7/2013 6:02:47 PM

i was dropping off something for my neighbor and we were on our way somewhere else so my mom drove me there, and my nieghbor was like: "oh when did you get your car?"

I'm 13.
LOL she was so embarressed when i told her my age. Smile

by kpianoplayer on 1/7/2013 5:27:32 PM

People think I'm like sixteen when I'm only thirteen because I'm so tall.

by puella94 on 1/7/2013 5:22:51 PM

People normally think I'm like a freshman in high school because I'm so tall, but no one has ever thought I was younger. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/7/2013 5:10:07 PM

not for me but my friend walked into her art class at the beginning of the school year and went up to the art teacher and went "Where's your mom Im here for her class." and the teacher said "what im the teacher?' and my friend was like "UM NO!!!! SERIOUSLY YOUR ONLY LIKE 14!!!" and the teacher was just like "um im 24 and i am the teacher" my friend was soooo embarrassed!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/7/2013 4:41:06 PM

My elementary school teacher asked me where I go to college.
... I'm in eighth grade.

by pinkcutiix33 on 1/7/2013 4:35:04 PM

I was at a small family run restaurant when I was ten, and the son of the family who was probably 8 was giving out menus and seating us, and he leaned over and asked me if I could read before giving me a menu! LOL

by Txtingirl on 1/7/2013 4:24:32 PM

this one time i was shopping for my bat mitzvah dress with my friend who is one year younger then me but looks one year older. we started talking to the sales clerk about what we were looking for. she asked for my friend "so what is this dress for" so i said "actually its for me." the lady looked me up and down made this weird face, and said, "oh..."

by sammyy99 on 1/7/2013 4:15:02 PM

I have never been confused as younger but once my older brother who is in college his friend asked me what year in high school I was in and I was in seventh grade. It was very surprising.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/7/2013 3:48:22 PM