AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Annoyed 'cause grown-ups think you're 5? Yeah, you and Emma Watson

Thank goodness your Medusa skills are a little rusty, ‘cause we’re betting the next grown-up who asks you if you’re what, 7, now, would probably...

I luv Emma Watson, I do not know how the heck they mistook her for a minor! And yeah, i understand her pain. I'm 13, people always assume I'm way older, like 16, yet my family treats me like I'm ten. Uggggh.

by jeanamarie99 on 4/4/2013 7:35:59 PM

I'm 12 and EVERY time i go to the movies i hav to bring my passport cuz the people there dont believe my age worst of all, old guys check e out not 16 or 17 but in 30s >Tong

by bunnyboo2224 on 2/21/2013 9:56:20 PM

I would have ran up to the security guard, said 'Are you serious? This is Emma Watson. The Hermione in Harry Potter!' And I would have pulled out my phone, searched up Emma Watson, and then he would do a facepalm.

by sohi105 on 2/15/2013 3:13:57 PM

I'm only 12 and someone asked if I had kids 0.o

by sosweet101 on 2/12/2013 9:26:08 PM

YES all the time!! I thought I was the only one who's tired of having people thinking I'm way younger than I am! :p

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:26:03 PM

how did they not recognize emma watson in the first place!?!?

by loony2019 on 2/9/2013 10:33:55 AM

I'm fifteen years old and every year when we go to the airport, I have the exact opposite problem that Emma Watson does! My mom will go first through security and then I'll go through with my dad. Every time my dad shows them his driver's license and my learners permit, they look at my dad like he's crazy then ask me what age I am. "fifteen" I say. Then they look at my mom and she just says, "She's not kidding!" then once we get through security I usually get asked once or twice whether I go to the college on my t-shirt!

by frenchie23 on 1/19/2013 12:05:13 PM

Once I was at an airport with my dad and he had to go to the bathroom so of course I waited outside and the guy sitting next to me kept asking how old I was and I kept ignoring him (Stranger danger!) but then he started guessing. His first guess was 5 and I was really 10! I was desperately waiting for my dad to get out of the bathroom!!!

by Vv707 on 1/19/2013 2:54:46 AM

A couple years ago I was around 8 and I'm twelve now but I was spending christmas eve with my dad. We went to the grocery store really quick to get something and I was 8 and for some reasons was wearing footie pajama's. I liked sitting in the cart because, you gotta admit that is fun when you run around and its like you are in a roller coaster. But my dad made me sit in the little baby part of the cart. I was squeezed in there and this woman walked by and said, "Sir your baby is really cute." I got SO mad! I wasn't a baby I was like 8 but not a baby! My dad said she was kidding but I don't think she was. But I kinda did have it coming with footie PJ's. But otherwise no!

by remmy45321 on 1/18/2013 5:34:48 PM

a lot of my friends refer to them selves as grammar nazis. i am jewish and i don't like it because it makes me feel uncomfortable. i have asked them to stop and they never do. what can i do?

Hey! I definitely share your feelings about this. Whenever I hear anyone refer to themselves or someone else as a "nazi" about something, i guess in order to describe themselves as militantly passionate about it, I feel like that's really disrespectful. be sure to tell your friends why you feel the way you do. Tell them the word "nazi" might not mean anything painful for them, but for you the word evokes a horrible and very real part of history that they're treating like a joke. Ask if they would the describe themselves as "grammar terrorists"? because that's what nazis are, terrorists. If they won't stop I think you should tell a teacher. good luck!

Helen S.

by teagarden on 1/12/2013 3:47:51 PM

I was on a train to go see my uncle a nd this man says u look like you mis your mommy and daddy!! I'm 15 sir

by emilyeve on 1/12/2013 9:17:05 AM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 6:59:37 PM

Poor her.....

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/11/2013 12:34:06 PM

That had to be tough, and celebrities have it even tougher. My mom mentioned we usually think about celebrities when they were young and they would never grow up but they do and we sometimes forget they are older. If Emma does the Fifty Shades of Grey movie like rumors say, some people will have a hard time accepting her being her real age and doing that movie.

I get the opposite, people sometimes mistake me for being older when I am not, maybe because of my height, but I have had a few people think I was younger and that was embarrassing.

by fashionqn on 1/9/2013 10:54:18 PM

When I was graduating 6th grade and went out for a celebration dinner, the waitress thought I was graduating high school...

by MusikRox1999 on 1/9/2013 12:21:24 AM

I cannot top that tale.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:53:35 PM

The people at my mom's work though I was 16... (I'm 13)
But who wouldn't recognize EMMA WATSON? O.O

by Diamonds<3 on 1/8/2013 9:12:30 PM

Lol everyone thinks I'm older thsn I actually am. I'm in 7th grade and people think I'm in high school! Haha I'm not that tall but I'm taller than all me friends Smile

by ellie hills on 1/8/2013 6:32:34 PM

People always think I am younger then I am -__- I'm not short, I'm not tall, just average. And whenever people ask me how old I am, they guess 13, then 14, then 12. I'm 15! And when I tell people I am in 10th grade they never believe me. I think I know my own grade lol :p

by laceylove on 1/8/2013 11:19:43 AM

People think I'm 10, I'm really 15...

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 11:03:03 AM

So funny- I am really tall, so everyone thinks that I should hang out with friends "My own age-" Actually, some friends that I hang out with are older than me!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 1/8/2013 7:05:59 AM

Most of the time, I have the opposite problem. On my 7th birthday, my mother's cousin asked me if I was turning 10. Also, I usually have people asking me if I'm 16 or 17, when I'm 14. So usually, it's older, not younger.
But I feel Emma Watson's pain. It gets annoying anyway.

by Pauline07 on 1/8/2013 1:01:22 AM

One time I was at a neighbors party and a lady there asked if I had any children and I just said I had siblings. She then asked how old I was, I was 14...that's not the only time someones asked if I had kids.

by cece-marie on 1/8/2013 12:26:49 AM

this used to happen to me ALL the time. Then i started dressing older looking. No not formal gowns and stuff just small heels, layers, you know all that stuff and it didnt happen again. Lets hope it doesn't! Dont worry girls I feel ya

by hottie1250 on 1/7/2013 10:15:58 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:54:22 PM

I'm not short either. I am super tall.

by transform2314 on 1/7/2013 9:25:37 PM

That happens to me a lot. They'll ask me like, "You just turned 9, right?"

by transform2314 on 1/7/2013 9:25:08 PM

I'm in the 11 grade and this hair dresser who was braiding my hair told the other women I was in the 7th grade! I was like, im in high school broo...

by stardom96 on 1/7/2013 8:58:32 PM

I was sitting in my dad's office at work and one of his employees walked in and was like "Oh! is this your daughter?" My dad was like "yeah" So he leans down to me and is like "so sweetie how old are you like 10?" I'm like "No I'm 14 and I'm going to be 15 in a month" I mean do I look that young!? I have fairly large boobs for my size so i'm like what the heck? Plus I had a High school Geometry book on my lap. *sigh* I hate how I look younger than I am. Any tips to look my age or something MOD?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry that happened to you, that's awkward for everyone involved! When you're older though, you'll love looking young because you won't be wrinkly! Try to be happy with your looks, because there is only one you Smile Don't let comments like that get you down, because you can't really change how you look too much, age-wise. Just dress how you want to look and don't worry about what other people think!

Meghan D.

by koolkat534 on 1/7/2013 8:48:14 PM

This happened like about 7 years ago, and it was the first day of 3rd grade. I was waiting outside my future classroom, and an adult comes up and said "Honey, here let me help you get to the kindergarten section!" The lady took my hand away from my parents and my parents explained the whole deal, and then to ifnd out, she would be my archenemy's mother. I'm still short, but at least it's a funny story.

by rhmalin on 1/7/2013 8:46:16 PM

MOD! No you don't understand, she's been really mean to me for a while and spreading rumors about me and earlier today at recess I fell off of a tree and really hurt myself and got mud all over me. Her and her "posse" started cracking up and staring at me and they saw the whole thing. She's been acting like this for a really long time and so I'm sorry if it was rude, but I am so done with her.

Hey girl,

If she's being mean to you, maybe the best thing to do is avoid her if you can. If she started a conversation with you, though, she might want to apologize, so I would hear her out. If she keeps being mean to you, I would talk to a parent or guidance counselor about how to handle the situation.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/7/2013 8:44:13 PM

MOD!
My frenemy just tried to chat with me, so I just put myself as offline because I didn't want to chat with her. Then she said "what a jerk" and she was talking about me. Who needs to know about this behavior from her that's not uncommon? It really hurt my feelings.

Hey girl,

It stinks that she hurt your feelings by posting that, but try to imagine how hurt her feelings are when you logged off to avoid chatting with her after she had already initiated a conversation! I would apologize to her for logging off and say that you just wanted to get offline and were too busy to chat, and that you're sorry for hurting her feelings. Next time just say you're not able to talk instead of ignoring her!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/7/2013 8:29:45 PM

I'm 12, but my grandma thinks I'm 16. Wait don't forget my brother he thinks I'm 14 which IS a big deal considering he's my brother

by cellphone1847 on 1/7/2013 8:10:37 PM

My friend is 13 and I'm 12. So the mom said, "Oh well even though you're older than my daughter, you can still be friends. How old are you? 14, 15?" I'm like no, 12. Then her her brothers asked how old I was and when I said "12." They were like "WHAT?! Wow I can't believe it.... You're younger than my sister? Wowww."

It's sometimes weird... And EVERY time I'm in a store people think I'm Taylor Swift and want my autograph. I'm really tall for my age and have the same hair color/style/look so I can see why people think that... But sometimes it gets a little annoying lol. But I don't mind being called a celeb ;)

by neonroxursox on 1/7/2013 7:45:59 PM

I'm 14 and most people think I'm 11 or 12

by taylorswift4ever98 on 1/7/2013 7:33:30 PM

ugh... I'm 13 and my aunt that i don't see often asked me if i had just turned 10!

by orangetulip on 1/7/2013 7:17:09 PM

I've never been asked if I'm younger, but one time I went to the store (it was icy out) and got asked "How are the roads?" and I said "Uh . . . I dunno" and then the lady was like "Oh, don't you drive?" and I'm 12.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 1/7/2013 7:10:12 PM

I have never been asked if I was younger.But I went to Colorado to vist some cousins some knew me but others didn't.It was like the second day that I was there and a cousin came up to me and said are you 15 and I said I am 11 he was so embarrassed and said me and my dad thought you were older because you are tall.I tried so hard not to laugh.

by emmacd on 1/7/2013 6:30:35 PM

I've been mistaken for being in college! college guys have asked me out before and i'm only 14... awk...

by tswiftluver13 on 1/7/2013 6:30:34 PM

I'm in 7th grade and I was buying a T-shirt at Khol's. The cashier asked if I wanted to sign up for a Khol's charge card and asked how old I was. I was like "12?". Turns out you have to be 18 to sign up for one.

by 765alive on 1/7/2013 6:20:37 PM

Omg..I RELATE!!! Last year I went in my sisters school to pick her up and they mistook me for a 6th grader...and I was in 10th grade! I'm so so so short tho so it's perfectly understandable. I used to hate how I looked younger and people mistaking my age but now honestly I'm totally fine with it. My height has become like my trademark and everyone says I'm so cute ;P Plus honestly I think my height has helped me to make some of the great friendships I have with people in the grade or two below me....since everyone else is like towering over me all the time its so refreshing to talk to people on my level :p haha
But ok wow if I were 22 and mistaken for like 12 years old..then I wouldn't be so fine with it :/

by maggie183 on 1/7/2013 6:03:22 PM

People actually think I'm older then I look. I'm 13 and in 7th grade and an adult asked me if I was in 11th grade! I wish I looked like my age to others Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/7/2013 6:02:47 PM

i was dropping off something for my neighbor and we were on our way somewhere else so my mom drove me there, and my nieghbor was like: "oh when did you get your car?"

I'm 13.
LOL she was so embarressed when i told her my age. Smile

by kpianoplayer on 1/7/2013 5:27:32 PM

People think I'm like sixteen when I'm only thirteen because I'm so tall.

by puella94 on 1/7/2013 5:22:51 PM

People normally think I'm like a freshman in high school because I'm so tall, but no one has ever thought I was younger. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/7/2013 5:10:07 PM

not for me but my friend walked into her art class at the beginning of the school year and went up to the art teacher and went "Where's your mom Im here for her class." and the teacher said "what im the teacher?' and my friend was like "UM NO!!!! SERIOUSLY YOUR ONLY LIKE 14!!!" and the teacher was just like "um im 24 and i am the teacher" my friend was soooo embarrassed!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/7/2013 4:41:06 PM

My elementary school teacher asked me where I go to college.
... I'm in eighth grade.

by pinkcutiix33 on 1/7/2013 4:35:04 PM

I was at a small family run restaurant when I was ten, and the son of the family who was probably 8 was giving out menus and seating us, and he leaned over and asked me if I could read before giving me a menu! LOL

by Txtingirl on 1/7/2013 4:24:32 PM

this one time i was shopping for my bat mitzvah dress with my friend who is one year younger then me but looks one year older. we started talking to the sales clerk about what we were looking for. she asked for my friend "so what is this dress for" so i said "actually its for me." the lady looked me up and down made this weird face, and said, "oh..."

by sammyy99 on 1/7/2013 4:15:02 PM

I have never been confused as younger but once my older brother who is in college his friend asked me what year in high school I was in and I was in seventh grade. It was very surprising.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/7/2013 3:48:22 PM

My friend and i were going to a PG13 movie. The ticket man let me through but stoped my friend. he said " excuse me but are you old enough to whatch this movie?" He made her call her mom to prove him she was. She's 16!!!!!

by kathapple17 on 1/7/2013 3:40:31 PM

Hahaaa! Maybe the guy thought she was like a 2nd year Hermione!

by pinklol56 on 1/7/2013 2:40:00 PM