AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

Have a haute winter: 6 crazy-warm coats

Winter is finally here…and so is the cold weather and strong wind. Good thing we found cute coats that’ll keep you as snug as a bug. Get...

I live somewhere where it ACTUALLY gets snow. Most of the jackets above aren't too pricey, but they look light and only about 2 of them are okay. If I wore a jacket like that to school, the teachers would tell me to wear a different one.

by sohi105 on 1/28/2013 11:01:13 AM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/14/2013 6:49:12 PM

I love your guy's fashion! It's always cute and trendy yet affordable! Other magazines like Seventeen show like jackets for like $300, and it's like really? What's 13 year old can afford that, but you guys are awesome.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 12:49:45 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:54:39 PM

Haha I live in Canada too! I don't live in a part as cold (I think) but some of these coats woudn't work for me either! Im also happy to know that I am not the only one from up north on here Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/7/2013 7:52:17 PM

My friend is having a party it's neon themed and kinda glow in the dark it's February 1st and its like dresses what should I wear? What would be cool is if I could find a cheap dress and have glow sticks on the bodice but that won't happen so what should I wear thanks

Hey girl,

I think attaching glow sticks to your dress sounds cool, but if that's a bit challenging, you could also wear glow bracelets and necklaces as jewelry with your dress! You could either wear a black dress and accent it with tons of neon accessories, or you could go all out with a neon dress or neon top and a skirt. It's up to you! Have fun at the party!!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/7/2013 7:46:36 PM

@pokemon_girl11
There is no such to much layers! So go for layers! Hope this helps!

by IMDoodlebug on 1/7/2013 7:36:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I live in Canada, so our winters are brutal. They're freezing so it makes it very hard to get dressed in the morning, because i know ill be cold. Any outfit ideas for the frigid temps of Canada? Thank you SO super much! <3

Hey babe,

When it gets super cold out I go to my never-fail love: layering. Since you already know what the temps gonna be like when you step outside, you know how much layering needs to take place here. You can start with a cute blouse of button down, add a chunky sweater, a scarf, and another heavier, outdoor jacket. You should also make sure you're keeping your noggin nice and cozy with an awesome knit hat. They're so cute! Heavier, wool, or knitted boot socks really trap in heat so none will escape through your toes. I love pairing different colored boot socks with my fav winter boots-- such a classic look that keeps you warm, too! Even if it's just a short walk to our front door to the bus, having a pair of gloves stuffed inside your pockets can really help take the chill off. Stay warm, girlie! xoxo

Alexis G.

by pokemon_girl11 on 1/7/2013 4:48:18 PM

I'm sorry but I can't help but chuckle. I live in a part of Canada where -20 celsius is the norm in winter, with -40 not being too uncommon. None of these would work for the weather I have to deal with xD

by The_Lorax on 1/7/2013 4:38:56 PM