3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

How to be the only girl who isn't sick right now

I don’t know about you, but everyone around here is sniffling and sneezing up a storm. From a whopper of a flu season to the...

I just got over the flu. But I want to keep it away. Are the any tips that would help to keep it away. Especially when half my classes have absent kids! HELP!?!

by hopie9351 on 1/29/2013 6:47:34 PM

Not getting sick so quickly is also partially genetic. My mother doesn't get sick very often, like me.

by Moira1999 on 1/26/2013 9:01:54 AM

My school is going to be closed tomorrow because today over 300 kids went home sick! It's crazy!!!

by karatesis7 on 1/17/2013 10:44:10 PM

My mom bought this multi-vitamin drink at Costco called Eco Drink.The whole box just lists all the vitamin's that are in it!!Every time i feel like i might be getting sick i drink one and i hav'nt missed 1 day of school this year!!!

by pinterest on 1/13/2013 7:21:06 PM

I really hope I don't get sick! But if I do there is no way I am missing school because of it! I like being at school and there is no way I am gong to miss it!

by 15hayhay on 1/12/2013 12:44:35 PM

I like to keep a mini bottle of hand sanitizer with me. If i come into contact with someone sick, i can sanitize later (Just make sure they don't see so you dont offend them). I also like to sanitize if i don't have time to wash my hands before lunchSmile

by theawesomeone on 1/10/2013 9:17:24 PM

I'm sick right now and i'm feeling better today.I think i am going ti go back to school tomorrow, but i'm scared because i just hit 20 days out( not in a row) and when ever i come back after awhile, they like call me down to the nurses office and ask me what i had and then send me back.Once my teacher heard me coughing and asked the nurse if she could come up to my class and pull me out to talk to me!Please help!

by kmiddings on 1/8/2013 11:51:30 AM

I'm sick with some kind of stomach ache. Home from school today and yesterday Frown

by marym320 on 1/8/2013 8:11:03 AM

MOD MOD
for the next 2 days i dont have school because of the stormy weather.im really bored and have nothing to do!can u plz give me some ideas to have fun indoors??thanks! Laughing

Hey girl,

Try making a huge indoor fort with tons of blankets and pillows, then make a movie night out of it and make popcorn. You could also try rearranging some of the things in your room to bring new life to an old space. Do you like to get creative? Try collaging by cutting pictures out of old magazines and throwing them together to see what you can create.
Alexis G.

by Hot mess on 1/8/2013 3:49:01 AM

MOD! MOD
I have been a vegetarian by choice since the age of 6. But lately, I've been realizing that I think I need meat in my body to stay healthy, I'm tired of beans and such.
My first question is how to transition into that, I only want to eat humane meat.
Also, I'm a dancer, and I'm just scared that if I start eating meat, I'm going to get super obese and then not be able to dance or even walk. Is that crazy, or could it happen?

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents or a nutritionist to develop an eating plan that works for you and gets you enough protein. If you're tired of beans, maybe you could try whey protein or soy products in addition to your current diet. If you do decide to eat meat again, you won't become obese if you eat lean meats in moderation along with fruits and veggies and keep exercising, so don't worry about that, because it sounds like you're living a healthy lifestyle!

Meghan D.