11 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

14 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

15 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Why is my BF keeping our relationship a secret?

I recently started going out with a guy friend, but I think he is embarrassed about it. He refuses to tell anyone we’re going out now. I...

So this guy rides my bus, and he is best friends with my bf. They have p.e toether and he says the my bf said that he does not want to be with me anymore, but my bf hasent broke up with me yet. What do I do?

by Ariana101 on 2/11/2013 4:54:59 PM

MODMODMOD
So I like this guy that I've known for quite a while. We have two classes together at school and he goes to my church and is in my classes and youth group there. I've even asked him to dance at dances that our church puts on for the youth group. But he doesn't seem to notice me. He never says hi or smiles when I say hi in the halls and in my two classes I have with him he has his group of friends around him constantly so I feel awkward approaching him. What can I do to get him to notice me but not that I like him. (I'm not quite ready for that)

Hey girlie, just try to keep talking to him. You need to get to know him better and as you're doing that, he'll start to notice you.

Lauren T.

by KKH81497 on 1/13/2013 7:19:50 PM

Hey Girls! Want guy advice or other advice? Check out my advice queen page: dragonsrox1000. I check it just about every day so I can help you with that advice you need RIGHT NOW. Thx! Meghan D.

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/13/2013 1:24:33 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Okay so I really need help so please respond! Okay so I have a friend lets call him B. B is having some family trouble and I feel bad for him. I have told him if he wants it to stop to tell a teacher but he says no because once he told a teacher and treated him like dirt. But i think he needs help! But he doesn't want help. Also he just broke up with his girlfriend so really he said i'm the only thing he has! Frown I need help!!

hey! keep supporting him the way you're doing and try to convince him to talk to an adult, even if he won't talk to a teacher. If he starts dropping hints that he might want to hurt himself, that's when you have to tell an adult even if he won't. I'm sorry your friend's having a hard time, and I hope he feels better soon!

Helen S.

by justkeeploving_jen on 1/12/2013 11:32:39 AM

I need some advice quick please. I'm in college and there's this guy. We've admitted we love each other and really do and spend all our time together, but there's only one thing. I'm scared about the physical aspect of the relationship because I've never even had a real kiss before. What should I do??? Should I just go for it or would it be better to try to talk to him about it first? And if so, how?
MOD PLEASE! Thanks

Hey girl, if you're not comfortable with it then just don't let it happen. But if you want to try, I say just go for it!

lauren r.

by monkeyheartC on 1/12/2013 1:08:57 AM

MODMODMOD
My guy friend liked this girl that I'm not too fond of, and when he asked her out, she rejected him, saying she likes someone that my guy friend really cant stand. Now he's crushed and keeps talking to me about how upset he is. Normally I'd be more than happy to help him out and comfort him, but its getting to the point where he just keeps going on and on and on about the exact same stuff and its getting monotonous. What makes it worse is the fact that every time I try to change the subject to keep his mind off her, he goes right back to talking about her. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

I know it's hard to hear the same things over and over again, but try to understand what he must be going through! Try cheering his up and getting his mind off of her by doing something fun, like going skating or bowling, or going to the movies. Once he starts having fun and getting his mind off her he won't talk about her as much!

Meghan D.

by spazzygirI on 1/11/2013 11:40:52 PM

I means he's embarrassed by you :/ happens to every girl.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 3:03:17 PM

@hermione girl

I read your problem and thats exactly what happened to me and my boyfriend! I was really good friends with him then he developed feelings for me and I him, and once I told him I liked him he told me. Trust me that guy adores you and I would just go for it because even if he says no, a bgf wouldn't leave you because of that one little thing.

by hottie1250 on 1/8/2013 9:44:03 PM

i was just wondering that today and now I see why thanks a billion girls life!!!

by hottie1250 on 1/8/2013 9:39:28 PM

I agree that he is better than a guy who does the kiss and tell and lets everyone know what you two are doing with each other but I would be a little concerned. That happened to one of my friends and it ended up that he had another girlfriend and was doing the same thing with her, talk about being a JERK! But it may be innocent too, I would try and find out.

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 5:34:53 PM