10 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Why is my BF keeping our relationship a secret?

I recently started going out with a guy friend, but I think he is embarrassed about it. He refuses to tell anyone we’re going out now. I...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! My brother does bball, and on his team is a really cute guy I like. I have never even talked to him, he's fifteen and I'm thirteen but I'm afraid he'll just think of me as a little girl. I am on the skinny side and 5'4". He will be coming over soon to hang out with my brother so what should I do? I really like him, but I'm shy! And my face always gets red and stuff. Thank you a lot for the advice!!!!!!!

Hey Girl! Go for it, 2 years isn't a ton of time! but to avoid seeming like the little sister, try not to follow them around. grabbing a book to hang near them while they'replaying video games is a not so obvious way to be near them. Then ask to join. If you are making popcorn and are about to watch a movie, see if they want to join.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ralinia on 1/8/2013 3:32:43 PM

So one of my best friends recently got a boyfriend. The thing is, she had three boyfriends last year, and we're only in the 8th grade. I'm happy for her that she has a boyfriend, but I'm also jealous because so many people like her, including the guy I like. I've also never had a boyfriend and only one guy has liked me in my life, so I also feel really unappealing to boys. Are there any tips I can try to stop feeling jealous of my friend?

Hey girl,

We've all been where you are. We all feel inferior sometimes. The best way you can stop this from happening is to try and stop comparing yourself to your friend; you two are different and will have completely different situations. Be happy for her, but also recognize that you still have your entire life to date and there is no reason for you to be stressing about it now. The first step to feeling better about all of this is to stop, stop, stop, comparing because it will only make you feel worse. Look at the bright side- there are millions of great things waiting for you in the future, so there's no point in getting so worked up about this now. Be positive! You are beautiful and there will be plenty of guys that will see that. xoxo
Alexis G.

by MusikRox1999 on 1/8/2013 2:02:19 AM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:54:04 PM

He isn't embarrassed by you. He probably wants to keep it a secret and be with you without everyone making a big deal and telling his parents and all that stuff.

by transform2314 on 1/7/2013 8:56:48 PM

@ hermionegirl12 ...
I read what you said about ur bgf! I think that is sooo adorable and of COURSE he likes you! He is just really nervous cuz he's embarrassed that everyone found out about it! Just text him about it and see what happens! I betcha he'll ask u out!

by Justmecheyenne on 1/7/2013 8:02:03 PM

Okay, so, my bf.. Well, I REALLY liked him. and now.. I'm not so sure. On Christmas, we had been dating for a month. Now I'm not sure if I have feelings for him. Whenever he hugs me and kisses me and stuff, well, it kinda just feels awkward now.. We are also really different. He's also really sweet.. Sometimes, too sweet... to the point where it's kinda clingy & annoying. I almost broke up with him a few days ago and he knew it too because we were talking about it.. and he was crying. :/ Now I kinda wish I would have broken up with him when I had the chance and now I feel like theres nothing I can do about it. Im also scared Im gonna miss him and regret it if I break up with him.Help?

Hey girl,

If you still want to break up with him, there's not "nothing you can do about it"--if you want to break up with him, you can do it whenever you want to, because no one is forcing you to date him! But if you're scared you'll regret it, it sounds like you're confused and that at least a part of you might still like him. Maybe before you break up with him, make a list of all of the great things about him and the things you don't like, and see if the bad things are enough to outweigh the good ones.

Meghan D.

by jazzdancer99 on 1/7/2013 7:53:03 PM

Okay, so one of my good friends is going out with my sorta-ex boyfriend, because our families went on vacation together and we went on dates and he asked me out, but we kinda kept it a secret because we decided dating wasn't a good idea for us, and we're still kinda good friends I guess, it's just it hurts so much to see them together. Before we went out, he kinda liked her, in a "I can kinda see us dating but not really" way, but I like him soooo much. Plus, she treats him so badly, anything he does she finds something to yell at him about. What should I do to help with this jealous feeling? Thank you.

Hey girl,

As tough as it may be, try to be happy for them. Since she's your friend, deep down, you want what's best for her, even if that might be what's making you sad right now. Try hanging out with her one on one instead of with him so you don't have to see them together as much, and use this as an opportunity to spend more time with your other friends and your family, too. Focus on schoolwork and other things in your life to keep busy and not think about it, and look for other guys at your school you might not have noticed before!

Meghan D.

by cheerfulcheer on 1/7/2013 7:51:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod!: I'm really starting to like this guy but he's a grade below me. He isn't immature and he's really nice. I'm glad I like him since I've been thinking about another guy that use to go to my school over a year ago. I haven't thought about another guy since, till now! Is it weird that he's younger than me? I'm 14, he's 13... Thank you!

Hey girl,

If he's only a year younger than you, I don't think that's weird at all! If you've been friends for a while and he's nice to you, that's a good sign, too!

Meghan D.

by joannap on 1/7/2013 5:51:56 PM

So the guy I like just asked me out over text today, and of course I said yes. But we have homeroom and science together, and it's gonna be awkward! How can I make it not be awkward in these classes?

Hey girl,

If he asked you out, that means he likes you, so it doesn't have to be awkward at all! Just tell him you are looking forward to the date and start a casual conversation. He'll be excited to talk to you!

Meghan D.

by cerenajade on 1/7/2013 5:04:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Ok soI have a crush on my bgf. Today I was walking down the hallway and some random guy came up to me and asked me if If my name was annonymous (sorry i just dont wanna put my name down) and I said yes and then he said that my bgf had a major crush on me and then my bgf came running up and said it wasnt true. Then the guy said yes (this guy is my bgfs best friend) and said it wasnt true. Then the guy said that apparently my bgf told him a million times that he likes me but my bgf kept on denying it. Then later in the cafeteria he asked me if he could sit with me and i said sure then we sat down and he kept saying to me that he doesnt have a crush on me. Then later after school everybody was saying that he had a crush on me but he kept denying it. Then he said " Well maybe in the future I'll have a crush on her and I'll ask her out but I don't have a crush on her now." he looked at me, blushed and left. Does he like me or not? Should I tell him I like him?

Hey girl,

It sounds to me like his is crushing on you, but because he's afraid of rejection he's playing if off like it isn't true. If you like him, tell him! That might take some of the tension off and then maybe he'll fess up to his true feelings. Guys have a major fear of  rejection, so without a little assurance to the other person's feelings, they'll most likely deny theirs as well. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.