3 things to do before you send out your party invites
Chilly outside? 10 H-O-T dates for winter
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
Movie cuties we wanna have hot cocoa with
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
4 moves to get ya buff for that bodycon dress
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
26 MINUTES AGO Hey creative cuties! Share your writing talents on GL's fiction site: http://t.co/YeYjPqrMBb
12 HOURS AGO Aww snap! The December Holiday Hits Week 1 winners are in: http://t.co/A3mzL5HEl6
15 HOURS AGO Tell us what you think about GL and win a prize #SurveySesh: http://t.co/vTHALHvT4P
76 Comments | Add Yours
3: art. Definitely
5: both, for different reasons
6: for me contacts. But for my bf, he looks so cute with glasses but then when he puts his contacts on he becomes hot xD
7: I like to make cupcakes, but cake usually tastes better
8: happily ever after! <3
9: see the movie! Much less effort...
by becca<3's you on 1/9/2013 8:13:23 AM
6. Glasses(2 afraid i'll poke my eye out)
7. Cupcake, less cals!
8. Happily Ever After
9. The book please, the Lightening Theif was a disgrace!
10.Do it Myyself, although most of the time I do need help...
by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:19:56 AM
1. Laptop or iPhone? LAPTOP
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? GREEN EYES
3. Math or art? MATH
4. Sports or shopping? SHOPPING
5. Bold guys or shy guys? IN BETWEEN and CUTE
6. Contacts or glasses? NEITHER
7. Cupcakes or cake? CUPCAKES
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? EVER AFTER
9. Read the book or see the movie? MOVIE but I like BOOKS
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? DO IT MYSELF
by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:43:18 PM
1. Laptop or iPhone? laptop
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? green
3. Math or art? math
4. Sports or shopping? shopping
5. Bold guys or shy guys? bold
6. Contacts or glasses? contacts
7. Cupcakes or cake? cupcakes!
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? no such thing
9. Read the book or see the movie? read the book
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? do it myself
by raininghippos on 1/8/2013 9:50:27 PM
5. bold guys
7. cup cakes!
8. happily ever after
9. reading the book
10. do it myself....
by blazestarlight98 on 1/8/2013 8:11:56 PM
2. Green Eyes
3. MATH!! nerd it up <3
4. Shopping can be a sport, so both!
5. Bold guys
8. Happily Ever After
9. Books! allowing more imagination since 3000 BC
10. Ask for help from friends!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:07:53 PM
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!