This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
"Computer Engineer" Barbie can only be successful with help from the boys
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
How to look like the trendy one at Thanksgiving
3 times Bella Thorne rocked a super cute topknot
What your food cravings are really trying to telling you
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
40 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb
1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU
13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL
76 Comments | Add Yours
3: art. Definitely
5: both, for different reasons
6: for me contacts. But for my bf, he looks so cute with glasses but then when he puts his contacts on he becomes hot xD
7: I like to make cupcakes, but cake usually tastes better
8: happily ever after! <3
9: see the movie! Much less effort...
by becca<3's you on 1/9/2013 8:13:23 AM
6. Glasses(2 afraid i'll poke my eye out)
7. Cupcake, less cals!
8. Happily Ever After
9. The book please, the Lightening Theif was a disgrace!
10.Do it Myyself, although most of the time I do need help...
by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:19:56 AM
1. Laptop or iPhone? LAPTOP
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? GREEN EYES
3. Math or art? MATH
4. Sports or shopping? SHOPPING
5. Bold guys or shy guys? IN BETWEEN and CUTE
6. Contacts or glasses? NEITHER
7. Cupcakes or cake? CUPCAKES
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? EVER AFTER
9. Read the book or see the movie? MOVIE but I like BOOKS
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? DO IT MYSELF
by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:43:18 PM
1. Laptop or iPhone? laptop
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? green
3. Math or art? math
4. Sports or shopping? shopping
5. Bold guys or shy guys? bold
6. Contacts or glasses? contacts
7. Cupcakes or cake? cupcakes!
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? no such thing
9. Read the book or see the movie? read the book
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? do it myself
by raininghippos on 1/8/2013 9:50:27 PM
5. bold guys
7. cup cakes!
8. happily ever after
9. reading the book
10. do it myself....
by blazestarlight98 on 1/8/2013 8:11:56 PM
2. Green Eyes
3. MATH!! nerd it up <3
4. Shopping can be a sport, so both!
5. Bold guys
8. Happily Ever After
9. Books! allowing more imagination since 3000 BC
10. Ask for help from friends!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:07:53 PM
It’s true: Boots are made for walkin’. They’ve got to be comfy (of course), but also stylish. Your perf pair is…
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.