How to bust your tomboy image around guys
8 types of besties that are actually the worst
This High School Musical reunion is making us majorly nostalgic
10 girl struggles guys will never understand
Rosie the Riveting: 6 sweet ways to style a bandanna
Got one zit that just won't quit? Here's why it keeps coming back (and how to deal)
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Is your bestie actually the worst?: http://t.co/buEQk6z3hc pic.twitter.com/MTTG87tZRY
2 HOURS AGO Bathing suit babes are LOVING the #scarrednotscared campaign : http://t.co/Y3J3BjxmML pic.twitter.com/oE4nocgKL4
15 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y
76 Comments | Add Yours
3: art. Definitely
5: both, for different reasons
6: for me contacts. But for my bf, he looks so cute with glasses but then when he puts his contacts on he becomes hot xD
7: I like to make cupcakes, but cake usually tastes better
8: happily ever after! <3
9: see the movie! Much less effort...
by becca<3's you on 1/9/2013 8:13:23 AM
6. Glasses(2 afraid i'll poke my eye out)
7. Cupcake, less cals!
8. Happily Ever After
9. The book please, the Lightening Theif was a disgrace!
10.Do it Myyself, although most of the time I do need help...
by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:19:56 AM
1. Laptop or iPhone? LAPTOP
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? GREEN EYES
3. Math or art? MATH
4. Sports or shopping? SHOPPING
5. Bold guys or shy guys? IN BETWEEN and CUTE
6. Contacts or glasses? NEITHER
7. Cupcakes or cake? CUPCAKES
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? EVER AFTER
9. Read the book or see the movie? MOVIE but I like BOOKS
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? DO IT MYSELF
by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:43:18 PM
1. Laptop or iPhone? laptop
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? green
3. Math or art? math
4. Sports or shopping? shopping
5. Bold guys or shy guys? bold
6. Contacts or glasses? contacts
7. Cupcakes or cake? cupcakes!
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? no such thing
9. Read the book or see the movie? read the book
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? do it myself
by raininghippos on 1/8/2013 9:50:27 PM
5. bold guys
7. cup cakes!
8. happily ever after
9. reading the book
10. do it myself....
by blazestarlight98 on 1/8/2013 8:11:56 PM
2. Green Eyes
3. MATH!! nerd it up <3
4. Shopping can be a sport, so both!
5. Bold guys
8. Happily Ever After
9. Books! allowing more imagination since 3000 BC
10. Ask for help from friends!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:07:53 PM
Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!
We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.