The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: We wished for an early look at tonight's Kirby Buckets--and our wish came true
Mix things up, Virgo!
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO We wished for a peek at #KirbyBuckets —and a @CadeSutton1, @TiffyEspensen+@OliviaStuck Q&A: https://t.co/S1mNhYEUEb pic.twitter.com/cxDE9wpera
AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @https://t.co/dxROulz3Fuu#cybermondayypic.twitter.com/NNMcS3Fcdqq
1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help: https://t.co/JiTlSmmFBM pic.twitter.com/azb0mBGPgU
76 Comments | Add Yours
3: art. Definitely
5: both, for different reasons
6: for me contacts. But for my bf, he looks so cute with glasses but then when he puts his contacts on he becomes hot xD
7: I like to make cupcakes, but cake usually tastes better
8: happily ever after! <3
9: see the movie! Much less effort...
by becca<3's you on 1/9/2013 8:13:23 AM
6. Glasses(2 afraid i'll poke my eye out)
7. Cupcake, less cals!
8. Happily Ever After
9. The book please, the Lightening Theif was a disgrace!
10.Do it Myyself, although most of the time I do need help...
by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:19:56 AM
1. Laptop or iPhone? LAPTOP
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? GREEN EYES
3. Math or art? MATH
4. Sports or shopping? SHOPPING
5. Bold guys or shy guys? IN BETWEEN and CUTE
6. Contacts or glasses? NEITHER
7. Cupcakes or cake? CUPCAKES
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? EVER AFTER
9. Read the book or see the movie? MOVIE but I like BOOKS
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? DO IT MYSELF
by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:43:18 PM
1. Laptop or iPhone? laptop
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? green
3. Math or art? math
4. Sports or shopping? shopping
5. Bold guys or shy guys? bold
6. Contacts or glasses? contacts
7. Cupcakes or cake? cupcakes!
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? no such thing
9. Read the book or see the movie? read the book
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? do it myself
by raininghippos on 1/8/2013 9:50:27 PM
5. bold guys
7. cup cakes!
8. happily ever after
9. reading the book
10. do it myself....
by blazestarlight98 on 1/8/2013 8:11:56 PM
2. Green Eyes
3. MATH!! nerd it up <3
4. Shopping can be a sport, so both!
5. Bold guys
8. Happily Ever After
9. Books! allowing more imagination since 3000 BC
10. Ask for help from friends!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:07:53 PM
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.