Strictly summer love?
DEAR CAROL: I'm nervous to start high-school (where grades really count)
7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom
Your weekly horoscope
20 "what were we thinking" fashion moments
Nail news: Glam up with pretty polishes inspired by The Giver
5 new ways to beat your salad boredom
What sport is for you this summer?
We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking?
Disney's Girl Meets World: Exclusive message to GL readers!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j
11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o
12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK
76 Comments | Add Yours
3: art. Definitely
5: both, for different reasons
6: for me contacts. But for my bf, he looks so cute with glasses but then when he puts his contacts on he becomes hot xD
7: I like to make cupcakes, but cake usually tastes better
8: happily ever after! <3
9: see the movie! Much less effort...
by becca<3's you on 1/9/2013 8:13:23 AM
6. Glasses(2 afraid i'll poke my eye out)
7. Cupcake, less cals!
8. Happily Ever After
9. The book please, the Lightening Theif was a disgrace!
10.Do it Myyself, although most of the time I do need help...
by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:19:56 AM
1. Laptop or iPhone? LAPTOP
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? GREEN EYES
3. Math or art? MATH
4. Sports or shopping? SHOPPING
5. Bold guys or shy guys? IN BETWEEN and CUTE
6. Contacts or glasses? NEITHER
7. Cupcakes or cake? CUPCAKES
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? EVER AFTER
9. Read the book or see the movie? MOVIE but I like BOOKS
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? DO IT MYSELF
by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:43:18 PM
1. Laptop or iPhone? laptop
2. Blue eyes or green eyes? green
3. Math or art? math
4. Sports or shopping? shopping
5. Bold guys or shy guys? bold
6. Contacts or glasses? contacts
7. Cupcakes or cake? cupcakes!
8. Happily ever after or no such thing? no such thing
9. Read the book or see the movie? read the book
10. Ask for help or do it yourself? do it myself
by raininghippos on 1/8/2013 9:50:27 PM
5. bold guys
7. cup cakes!
8. happily ever after
9. reading the book
10. do it myself....
by blazestarlight98 on 1/8/2013 8:11:56 PM
2. Green Eyes
3. MATH!! nerd it up <3
4. Shopping can be a sport, so both!
5. Bold guys
8. Happily Ever After
9. Books! allowing more imagination since 3000 BC
10. Ask for help from friends!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:07:53 PM
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!
It's FINALLY our 20th birthday! To celebrate, we've rounded up our all time fave (and all time best) fashion and beauty tips 'n' tricks, amazing boy/bestie/life advice plus room DIYs, amazing recipes and top 20 lists exclusively for you right here on girlslife.com.
To join the fun,