13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Warm 'n' fuzzy flirtin'

This guy and I were waiting for a ride home from the movie theater. I suggested we play I Spy, and he said "I spy something...

I know this boy I like him he likes me but we don't know if we should date because we don't want no one to know what should I do?

by paigey013 on 1/27/2013 2:52:53 AM

I like this guy at school. I have a reputation for being outgoing but I've never had a boyfriend before and I've been asked out 3 times by this really popular guy. That's about all of my experience with guys. He is one year older than me and we share backyards. We both walk home but he walks with a friend and I walk alone. Also, we are in the same study hall class where he always plays the drum set. (Our study hall teacher is also our band teacher. He plays set and I play French horn.) I have talked to him a few times and really like him, but in study hall my friend and I always hang out and I am a semi-tomboy. If I left her, I would seem just like my other friend and leave my study hall buddy alone. The guy I like is really shy. He barely ever talks to anyone but a few guys. I've never seen him talk to any other girl except myself. I don't know what to do! Help me please. I'm kind of sad!

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by keswickcascade on 1/17/2013 8:12:20 PM

MoDMoDMoD MoD....
HELP!
When it comes to flirting what would make a guy start flirting and then stop? Would it be he wants to see what flirting will be coming back his way? There is a guy I like and he initiated it and I really didnt respond and now he doesnt flirt. Do you think I missed my chance with him?

Hey girl, he probably just got nervous. I think its possible to get your chance back. Next time you see him, flirt with him a little!

lauren r.

by fashionqn on 1/13/2013 1:12:12 AM

Awe tht is soo sweet u should go for it

by reaterice on 1/9/2013 8:45:15 PM

That's really sweet!!! Smile

by wesdelwarrior on 1/9/2013 3:18:53 PM

Lol i wish tuere were more guys like these at my school!!! But theyre all players except for a couple, and the 1 guy who could be my guy friend barely talks to me!!! Meeeeeeeh i want celery o___o

by lilitzygurl:) on 1/8/2013 9:43:20 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:07:21 PM

That's so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 1/8/2013 6:56:22 PM

There's this guy who might like me (he likes to pat my head, rest his arm on my shoulder, and tickle my chin) so 2 weeks ago, I told him that I liked him over fb, like this: "Answer these questions lol: what is the 9th letter in the alphabet? What is bike with an L replacing the b? And what is the first letter in the word unicorn? Now put all the answers together Smile" He saw it, and never responded. I'm gonna see him tonight at karate. What do I do? This girl posted "you give the best hugs and your so sweet" on his timeline, and him and his bff liked it. Does it sound like he likes someone else? If he does, what do I do tonight?

Hey Girl, It's up to you. You could play it cool and see what he does, maybe he wants to respond in person. Or you could ask him whats up and see where it leads.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by britishgurl on 1/8/2013 2:03:25 PM

MOD MOD
so there is a guy in class i really like,he is really smart funny and cute.we barely talk to each other and everytime he talks to a girl i feel like there is something wrong in me.so what can i do to get close to him and talk more??please help!

Hey Chica! You are totally right you need to talk to him more if you want him to get to know you! Bring up something in class or a topic you know he likes and see where it goes. What you're experiencing is jealousy and is totally normal, just remind yourself what an awesome chick you are and go for it!

Hannah H.