3 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

6 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

7 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 fresh ways to rock leggings as pants

You may or may not have heard about the great #leggingsaspants debate happening at GL HQ. Whether you’re on one side or the other, we can all...

Mod
Ok so I have been looking everywhere for cute boots with no heels. Also I don't want uggs, they are so expensive and I will have to buy them with the money I got for Christmas. Do u know wear a girl can get cute boots for not to much money?

Hey girlie, check a store that exclusively sells shoes like DSW. Even Payless might have something like that. Department stores at the mall might be good too!

Lauren T.

by Vegetariansrule on 1/20/2013 8:17:28 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favourite article

by mozilla10 on 1/18/2013 4:08:18 PM

I LOVE those combat boots!

by sheerandirection on 1/13/2013 1:36:23 PM

Are midi skirts in? I'm not allowed to wear body con skirts or skirts above like 2 "above my knees.

by GLsubsciber on 1/13/2013 9:13:40 AM

i have a sweetheart dance in a couple of weeks. my dress is black, one shouldered with lots of ruffles. i am going to wear either black ballet flats or silver heels. what should i do for hair, makeup, and accessories????

Hey girlie, do something with your hair that you don't usually do, whether it's curling it or straightening it. You could also use some tutorials online to put it into a fancy updo. Wear your makeup heavier than you usually would to make it stand out and compliment your face. And try some silver jewelry with silver heels or gold with the black.

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 1/9/2013 6:27:27 PM

My mom thinks that legging are innapropriet so she wont let me wear them without a skirt or something over them Frown

by sbieber13 on 1/9/2013 6:23:12 PM

Hey girls, check out my club: Fashion Central! Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/8/2013 9:18:37 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:02:17 PM

MOD
my older brother has asperger's syndrom and these days he driving me and my mom crazy!he always have tantrums and complaining about not having any friends at school and about life.are there anyways i could help him to make friends and settle down??i really want him to be happy in life and fit in in school.please help!Frown

Hey Girl, I can understand what you and your family is going through, but I don't think I can help you much. I only have a very basic understanding of aspergers. You should however do your best to show him that you love him and give him as much support as you can. Imagine how difficult that is for him. Maybe ask your mom to talk to a professional so you  can come up with a few ideas to help him out.

Hannah H.