Bridget M.

is modding

26 MINUTES AGO VJ dishes about her beef with Ariana: http://t.co/k8gjJNncrH

AN HOUR AGO *Gasp* Is there reallly a @bigtimerush reunion in the works?! http://t.co/ALjnML36H9

2 HOURS AGO 8 easy ways to add more exercise to your sched: http://t.co/dF1R8sFx02

COMMENTS

Happy Bubble Bath Day! 5 must-haves for serious spa therapy

Today just might be one of our favorite days of the year. Why? Because it’s Bubble Bath Day, which means that we can spend ages...

I totally need to just relax and have a spa day!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:28:32 PM

My bath time must-have's bubbles.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:23:32 PM

Too bad I'm can't take a bath- stupid mother nature, messing up plans! Frown

by hidi75 on 1/8/2013 8:08:35 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:06:10 PM

Today's my birthday so that's why I love today!

by Anabanana<3 on 1/8/2013 6:43:22 PM

I have bath crayons and they're SOO much fun. I draw and write on my shower walls whenever I take a bath. Plus, they come off real easily(at least the ones I got.) They also have Spongebob bath paints that look really fun. My neice plays with them when she takes a bath. She loves them.

by scamp24 on 1/8/2013 4:11:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I had mouth surgery today, so I'm not going to school for a couple days. I have to stay in my bed and I'm really bored. What are some things I can do without much movement?? Thanks!

hey Chica, reading and watching movies is a "sick day" go to. But you can also make bracelets for your friends or color.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by sunshinestar106 on 1/8/2013 4:04:54 PM

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.