14 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

15 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

15 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Happy Bubble Bath Day! 5 must-haves for serious spa therapy

Today just might be one of our favorite days of the year. Why? Because it’s Bubble Bath Day, which means that we can spend ages...

I totally need to just relax and have a spa day!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:28:32 PM

My bath time must-have's bubbles.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:23:32 PM

Too bad I'm can't take a bath- stupid mother nature, messing up plans! Frown

by hidi75 on 1/8/2013 8:08:35 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:06:10 PM

Today's my birthday so that's why I love today!

by Anabanana<3 on 1/8/2013 6:43:22 PM

I have bath crayons and they're SOO much fun. I draw and write on my shower walls whenever I take a bath. Plus, they come off real easily(at least the ones I got.) They also have Spongebob bath paints that look really fun. My neice plays with them when she takes a bath. She loves them.

by scamp24 on 1/8/2013 4:11:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I had mouth surgery today, so I'm not going to school for a couple days. I have to stay in my bed and I'm really bored. What are some things I can do without much movement?? Thanks!

hey Chica, reading and watching movies is a "sick day" go to. But you can also make bracelets for your friends or color.

Hannah H.