AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

16 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

Snow day? 5 ways to burn off that extra mug of hot cocoa

Just ‘cause ya can’t get to the gym—or b-ball practice—doesn’t mean you can’t have a blast staying fit this winter. When your neighborhood turns into...

MOD
I want to lose 20lbs because I am fat. What are some ways to lose belly fat, a muffin top, and thigh fat? My goal is to have a thigh gap and awesome abs by summer. Laughing One more detail to complicate this though; (sorry!!) I have serious knee problems... I'm getting knee surgery in both knees to tighten the tendons (or something like that. I tend to tune my doctor out). What can I do to get in shape that won't damage my knees further?

Hey girlie,

I would focus more on living a healthy lifestyle than on losing weight. If you do want to lose weight, I would talk to your doc or a nutritionist about developing a plan that's right for you. For tips on getting in shape and tons of workout options, check out our workout page: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx.

Meghan D.

by enhorselover101 on 1/28/2013 4:03:36 PM

My favorite snow day activity is making snow angels.

by supersingershannon on 1/25/2013 11:50:26 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 8:10:58 PM

if you don't have the game: just go on youtube and look up just dance 4 videos and do them. they have stuff like "beauty and a beat" and "gangham style." we did it in our AM homeroom the past 2 fridays and it's a ton of fun. you barely know you're working out!!

by fashionista997 on 1/25/2013 7:21:46 PM

Today we had to leave in an "emergency" at school. Really? It snowed four hours later.

by audz1199 on 1/25/2013 6:20:25 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:42:57 PM

We had a snow day yesterday, but I didn't shovel cuz it was the snow was off the driveway by the time I woke up and it was my birthday. But snow doesn't last long enought to really do anything here in Virginia anyway. My fav snow activity is sledding. My old elementary school has this huge hill that everyone loves to go on and there's a park across the street from my house that has awesome hills of all sizes.

Need advice? Join my Advice Queens club! I answer questions within 2 days. No topic is off limits, plus I post tips every day. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 1/25/2013 1:19:41 PM