10 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

12 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

They were a sweet couple wern't they?

by icerink0 on 3/13/2013 10:00:18 AM

Harry cheated on Taylor! That's not fair!!!

by icerink0 on 3/13/2013 9:59:18 AM

Not to be mean but Harry is gone coco with tatoos just like jb my mom said jb waz a cash cow. i can see that

by Kathryn.k on 2/20/2013 5:57:03 PM

They shouldnt have dated in the first place because Taylor is 22 and Harry is 19 it would have ended in a bad spot anyway. And just like all the boys say at my school, she needs to stop dating then breaking up then writing a song about it,anyone realise that? (With all do respect)

by Kathryn.k on 2/20/2013 5:51:43 PM

In some ways I feel bad for Taylor. She has all these men, and guys and can never find the right one. And then someone was very mean and claimed there was an inappropriate video of her on the internet with Harry or some guy. You have to admit she has it rough, but I will take on her problems any day.

by fashionqn on 2/17/2013 12:13:29 AM

Here comes a new song ; ) But I seriously thought they were a sweet couple! Awwww!

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 8:40:40 PM

ugh i knew they would. I think once Taylor gets her act back together (her peformance at the 55th Grammy's? ouch) she should date Zac Efron. theyre perfect for each other!!!

by Coolioso24 on 2/16/2013 1:57:02 PM

Awww..... Well.... I guess it Wuznt meant to be....

by Cupcakemonsterz on 2/5/2013 7:40:19 PM

NOT suprised. Taylor is a serious guy-hopper. Poor Harry.

by GLITTERgirlXD on 2/3/2013 11:19:14 AM