8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

we get a new song ;)

by kellian on 2/2/2013 5:18:29 PM

I think Tatlor might be classified as something called a "serial dater." She's breaking hearts right and left. If I was a guy I would not date her. I wonder why none of them learn from her previous relationships.

by cherskee on 1/30/2013 11:52:45 AM

.... I am Speechless................. Guess thatll be 1 more song to thaa new album *Sigh*

by xDIRECTIONERx on 1/26/2013 4:06:43 PM

Taylor keeps getting all the guys and breaks up with them, or they break up with her. I think that something might be seriously wrong with her if she keeps this up. The guys are perfectly HAWT!

by perfect n' popular on 1/24/2013 10:37:47 PM

ok, honestly, taylor could have any guy she wanted!!! how is it she keeps picking the bad ones and getting hurt???

by lalalagurl on 1/23/2013 9:13:35 PM

OMG he was so totally cheating on her in a hot tub with other girls while taylor was on vacation RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate harry now harry is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by animal lover2982983294 on 1/22/2013 5:07:44 PM

I didnt care much for Haylor ........ HARRY IS TO HOT FOR HER ANYWAY AND ALWAYS WILL BE TO HOT FOR HER

by Vikkinskeep on 1/19/2013 7:19:07 PM

I gotta love Taylor but let's be honest, considering her dating history it's sort of hard to have much confidence in any of her relationships working out. But as much as I didn't think this relationship was going to last, I really hoped I would be wrong!! I think Taylor and Harry were really cute together and have a bunch in common..oh well :-(

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 6:46:06 PM

I seriously wish they were still dating, b/c they were actually Good couples. And some of you haven't even realized, but both of them are miserable without eachother. At the People's Choice Awards, Taylor Barely smiled! And...Harry hung out with some friends, with out smiling once....once! At that Tom Ford party they had went to a couple days after they had split up! Some of you guys may have said he wasn't happy in that relationship, But he CLEARLY was! He as well as Taylor are both Miserable after that whole, fight that had to surface.

by Jazzy.Hope101 on 1/13/2013 8:25:39 PM

evryone knew they weren't gonna last, Taylor has dated to many guys for too many love songs

by Natalie B. on 1/12/2013 3:51:40 PM