6 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

9 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

10 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

Caz she knew he was trouble when he walked in so shame on her now! xD Had to say that! Tong Idk who caused this lil fight, but for now, I think Taylor did caz she uses boys for songs. My music teacher said that she as an older lady is trying to twist up a young boy's mind.

by Susmita24 on 1/9/2013 7:33:49 PM

I really think they just did it for publicity. They were probably fake dating.

by MountainLover456 on 1/9/2013 5:56:39 PM

I cant wait for her to make a song called, " I went in the wrong direction"! haha

by NiallersPrincess on 1/9/2013 5:41:36 PM

I know it isn't Harry's fault.
I saw it coming.

Me and my friends think she is going to make a new song and call it "Wrong Direction". Lol

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/9/2013 5:29:43 PM

Just like blind gossip said. "They may ring in the new year as a couple, but they won't make it till Valentines Day."

by smileitsjulia on 1/9/2013 4:50:58 PM

ITS ALL HARRYS FAULT!" STAY STRONG TAYLOR!

by heartfashion27 on 1/9/2013 3:37:04 PM

An addition to my last comment: I still think Taylor is a great role model. She hasn't been in rehab, she hasn't gotten pregnant without being married, she doesn't do drugs, she supports positive things...seems pretty good to me.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/9/2013 3:33:51 PM

I saw it coming, but I'm not a hater. I mean, everyone has that one special person out there for them and if dating a million guys is how Taylor finds her true love, then I'm fine with it. It is her life, not mine. Really, the haters need to back off. You can't change her, and you shouldn't try. How would you like it if she tried to change you?

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/9/2013 3:32:28 PM

I saw something on TV about the couple splitting and a new breakup song. Seriously, a new breakup song?!?! I feel bad for Harry.

by wesdelwarrior on 1/9/2013 3:15:54 PM

I saw this coming. I think Taylor needs to just settle down with one guy that's not younger then her,and Harry needs to find a girl who's younger or his age who is not famous. But honestly,I'm worried about Harry getting hurt if Taylor decides to write a new song about him :-(

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/9/2013 12:49:58 PM