16 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

17 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

18 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

I saw this one coming from the start. And I see Taylor Laughter as Taylor's future dream boy.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:08:54 PM

I like Taylor, and I like Harry, but I don't like Haylor

by karenbug88 on 1/8/2013 10:08:18 PM

I still think Taylor Swift and Taylor Hotner would be cute together

by 4soccer27 on 1/8/2013 9:57:08 PM

Taylor is kind of a player. She goes for so many guys and I think it is great for putting herself out there but geez! I mean one little thing and suddenly there is a new song out about her breaking up! She needs to take time out of the dating game and get her priorities straight!

by hottie1250 on 1/8/2013 9:38:37 PM

I love Taylor swift, but I saw these one coming.I think she should take a break from dating.It seems like she can't keep a boyfriend.She doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy, it is not like she is old.

by emmacd on 1/8/2013 9:19:07 PM

shocker -_-, i like tay, but her love life...

by vevejen on 1/8/2013 8:45:09 PM

... Yeaa um she should probably take a break from dating for a while, but i wouldnt mind a new song Smile

by princess3156 on 1/8/2013 8:35:15 PM

i wonder why taylor swift broke up with alot of boys. I like her,she is my favorite singer but i hope that she find the right guy and have a happy life.

by muanghoih on 1/8/2013 8:31:30 PM

Taylor's written plenty of songs not about love... Although the majority of her songs are about love, not all of them are.
Examples include:
The Best Day
A Place In This World
The Outside

by Diamonds<3 on 1/8/2013 8:28:43 PM

since taylor swift like dumps all her BFs, maybe Harry should write a song saying "Maybe your the problem"

by heartfashion27 on 1/8/2013 8:26:33 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!