9 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

12 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

13 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

I mean I like Taylor swift I just wish she would right a song that ISINT about a boy
The only song I know that she sings that does not have
To do with a boy is safe and sound she's a talented
Girl but there's more to life then just dating boys......
She should right a song about her cat lol

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 7:50:17 PM

best new years present ever. no more Haylor

by scullen13 on 1/8/2013 7:36:17 PM

Yes I can believe she's gone out with like
20 guys! I bet in like a week she will have
Another boyfriend! ( serial dater) :-( JK lol umm...
No not really I'm serious she dates boys like a
Bee makes honey

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 7:13:24 PM

To all those swift haters I have a couple things to say. First:

Taylor Swift isn't the one to blame. It has been PROVED that Harry Styles said something to Taylor the he shouldn't have said and was way out of line.

Secondly: to all you who think Taylor Swift dates guys just to create new songs your crazy! If you were Taylor Swift (a small town girl with a big dream) would you seriously date guys JUST so you can make a song about them? Uh-huh. You guys have to get over yourselves. Taylor is a normal girl so stop making her some big gossip story because she isn't

by BabyDahl13 on 1/8/2013 7:07:55 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:03:58 PM

I love the both of them but I just don't think they are a good match. I am sad now though because I don't want either of them to be sad Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/8/2013 6:54:20 PM

Again? i wonder who's next on her checklist. She's not making a good romodel like she used to

by IzzyBelly on 1/8/2013 6:54:08 PM

I saw it coming. people at my school talked about it for weeks!

by purple_purple on 1/8/2013 6:49:06 PM

I AM NOT SUPRISED! Taylor goes out with guys for a short period of time, they break up, and she writes a song about it. She rEally need to start committing to a long time relationship!

by 8322849 on 1/8/2013 6:36:12 PM

Well ,duh they were gonna break up! The whole relationship was staged for publicity. Harry didn't like it at all, and i don't blame him. Now Taylor's just gonna write more songs about him and make it look like he's the bad guy. Way to go, Taylor, for accomplishing that. Maybe it's time for her to write a song called, "Maybe I'M the Problem"!!!

by lms229 on 1/8/2013 6:24:29 PM