8 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

12 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

YESSSS, IT'S OVER!!! Thank God. Laughing Taylor couldn't keep a boyfriend if her life depended on it. She's a good singer and all, but she's so fake that it's not even funny. I heard that she cheated on one of her past boyfriends. And honestly, WHY does she have to write a song about all of them? Thank gosh it's over. I hope Harry writes a song about her called "Maybe You're The Problem" because we all know she's going to write a song about him called, "Wrong Direction" or "You Talk Too Slowly". She's pathetic. I was afraid that she was going to hurt Hazza, but I think the damage is done now. Now our fandom can get back to being the way it was before. <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/8/2013 6:16:21 PM

I don't care what Harry said to end Haylor hallelujah it's over thank you ladies and gentlemen amen

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/8/2013 6:15:17 PM

I knew it. But Harry, I'm sorry if she broke your heart. You could come over to my house and we could split a hot chocolate Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/8/2013 5:54:35 PM

I wonder if they both were doing it for publicity, she has to know he is the bad boy type. I mean come on, the naked pictures of him on the internet kind of prove it. Maybe she was memorized by him like most of us and wanted to see what he was really like. Did anyone really think they would last?

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 5:53:00 PM

Has it occurred to anybody yet that they were probably just friends? The media isn't always honest about most people's lives.

by ineedadelorean on 1/8/2013 5:46:19 PM

Well, now I can tell my friends, "I TOLD YOU SO!" Based on her other relationships, I knew that TSwizzle and Harry weren't gonna last. I'm not a fan of Taylor nor 1D, so it really doesn't affect me, but I am definitely anxious to see what Taylor's song is gonna be like!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/8/2013 5:43:16 PM

Seriously? Taylor needs to grow up.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/8/2013 5:37:07 PM

I think it was def a publicity stunt. It was only a couple of months, their both conveniently going on tour soon, and to me Harry didn't look as happy as Taylor did or as happy as say Zayn does with Perrie. It didn't seem real to me. And we all know that Taylor uses boys to make new songs all the time. She even used one of her own song lyrics on twitter to express it. I don't think it was real to begin with. I'm glad they're broken up.

by Ari_luv on 1/8/2013 5:02:13 PM

No Joke i called this the second my friend told me they were together. i bet that friend is happy now cause she is obsessed with harry.

by star53 on 1/8/2013 5:01:12 PM

puelle94 i totally agree. she can't write songs without having a relationship so she just goes out with any guy to make money with the songs. she has a major problem & probably should seek help because it's getting out of hand

by kalulah on 1/8/2013 4:59:13 PM