Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

4 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

5 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

Yeah...We all new it wouldn't last.

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 4:58:53 PM

Everyone saw this coming. they weren't cute together and i bet you anything she's gonna write a song about him and make him seem like a bad guy! but a part of me feels like this was a publicity stunt since this was so brief!

by tswiftluver13 on 1/8/2013 4:35:32 PM

I feel like Taylor Swift gets all those boyfriends just so she can write songs about them.

by puella94 on 1/8/2013 4:30:33 PM

Get ready for a new album from Taylor

by lemondancer18 on 1/8/2013 4:05:30 PM

LOL scamp24 thats exactly what i thought!

by prettypinkelephants on 1/8/2013 4:05:17 PM

KNEW IT! FINALLLY!

by prettypinkelephants on 1/8/2013 4:04:32 PM

I honestly saw this one coming, even though they were actually a pretty cute couple. I think Taylor Swift should stay single for a while. I also think that she'll write a song about him, which will probably be called Wrong Direction. But that's just one girl's opinion.

Need fast advice? Go to my Advice Queens club and I will answer anything at all. No topic is off limits. Plus, I post tips everyday. Please, check out my club! Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 1/8/2013 4:01:42 PM

I kind of knew ot was coming. I mean two of the most popular singers dating? too good to be true. i do hope that in the future they can both someone who is truly for them

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 3:56:23 PM

Taylor has dated so many guys! I wonder what song will come outta this one. At least Harry is availible again! Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/8/2013 3:46:04 PM

hey yall.. need advice come be a fan and ask for adice on my advice queen pg Smile and need a friend to talk to come check out my profile and chat Smile

by katymarielove on 1/8/2013 3:40:29 PM