10 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

11 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

They were a sweet couple wern't they?

by icerink0 on 3/13/2013 10:00:18 AM

Harry cheated on Taylor! That's not fair!!!

by icerink0 on 3/13/2013 9:59:18 AM

Not to be mean but Harry is gone coco with tatoos just like jb my mom said jb waz a cash cow. i can see that

by Kathryn.k on 2/20/2013 5:57:03 PM

They shouldnt have dated in the first place because Taylor is 22 and Harry is 19 it would have ended in a bad spot anyway. And just like all the boys say at my school, she needs to stop dating then breaking up then writing a song about it,anyone realise that? (With all do respect)

by Kathryn.k on 2/20/2013 5:51:43 PM

In some ways I feel bad for Taylor. She has all these men, and guys and can never find the right one. And then someone was very mean and claimed there was an inappropriate video of her on the internet with Harry or some guy. You have to admit she has it rough, but I will take on her problems any day.

by fashionqn on 2/17/2013 12:13:29 AM

Here comes a new song ; ) But I seriously thought they were a sweet couple! Awwww!

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 8:40:40 PM

ugh i knew they would. I think once Taylor gets her act back together (her peformance at the 55th Grammy's? ouch) she should date Zac Efron. theyre perfect for each other!!!

by Coolioso24 on 2/16/2013 1:57:02 PM

Awww..... Well.... I guess it Wuznt meant to be....

by Cupcakemonsterz on 2/5/2013 7:40:19 PM

NOT suprised. Taylor is a serious guy-hopper. Poor Harry.

by GLITTERgirlXD on 2/3/2013 11:19:14 AM

Another break up? I am soooo suprized, NOT

by purplecow12 on 2/2/2013 6:28:09 PM

we get a new song ;)

by kellian on 2/2/2013 5:18:29 PM

I think Tatlor might be classified as something called a "serial dater." She's breaking hearts right and left. If I was a guy I would not date her. I wonder why none of them learn from her previous relationships.

by cherskee on 1/30/2013 11:52:45 AM

.... I am Speechless................. Guess thatll be 1 more song to thaa new album *Sigh*

by xDIRECTIONERx on 1/26/2013 4:06:43 PM

Taylor keeps getting all the guys and breaks up with them, or they break up with her. I think that something might be seriously wrong with her if she keeps this up. The guys are perfectly HAWT!

by perfect n' popular on 1/24/2013 10:37:47 PM

ok, honestly, taylor could have any guy she wanted!!! how is it she keeps picking the bad ones and getting hurt???

by lalalagurl on 1/23/2013 9:13:35 PM

OMG he was so totally cheating on her in a hot tub with other girls while taylor was on vacation RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate harry now harry is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by animal lover2982983294 on 1/22/2013 5:07:44 PM

I didnt care much for Haylor ........ HARRY IS TO HOT FOR HER ANYWAY AND ALWAYS WILL BE TO HOT FOR HER

by Vikkinskeep on 1/19/2013 7:19:07 PM

I gotta love Taylor but let's be honest, considering her dating history it's sort of hard to have much confidence in any of her relationships working out. But as much as I didn't think this relationship was going to last, I really hoped I would be wrong!! I think Taylor and Harry were really cute together and have a bunch in common..oh well :-(

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 6:46:06 PM

I seriously wish they were still dating, b/c they were actually Good couples. And some of you haven't even realized, but both of them are miserable without eachother. At the People's Choice Awards, Taylor Barely smiled! And...Harry hung out with some friends, with out smiling once....once! At that Tom Ford party they had went to a couple days after they had split up! Some of you guys may have said he wasn't happy in that relationship, But he CLEARLY was! He as well as Taylor are both Miserable after that whole, fight that had to surface.

by Jazzy.Hope101 on 1/13/2013 8:25:39 PM

evryone knew they weren't gonna last, Taylor has dated to many guys for too many love songs

by Natalie B. on 1/12/2013 3:51:40 PM

Somewhere in her new song about Harry she should say "You went one direction and I went the other" lol I knew they wouldn't last. Love them both but Taylor has just dated toomany guys, and Harry doesn't seem like the type who would date a girl for very long...

by Alykat18 on 1/11/2013 11:49:41 PM

So glad they split up. Harry wasn't happy!

by 1DLoveXX on 1/10/2013 5:18:06 PM

I am not a directioner, and like select Taylor Swift songs...But they were kinda cute together. Just watch this be Taylors newest song:

I remember We kissed on new years (the first year)
Then we said Hey! lets break up 'cause that would make totes sense!
Whaaaa
Ooooooo Harry's not my Romeo and ooooo
I'm not his Juliet his Juliet!
We! Are never ever ever singing on a beach together! No We-ee are Never ever gonna kiss on new years (again)
You go talk to Nyall talk to Liam talk to Me! but I don't have have have have have that one thing!

by pug_lover on 1/10/2013 10:28:06 AM

I think that Taylor needs to slow down and just live. She will find someone eventually that (this sounds mean but it's not what I'm trying to get at) will stay with her. She makes great songs, but when she writes songs about her and her most recent boyfriend breaking up, that's gotta be hurtful to the boy that she broke up with or, in this case, he broke up with her. I get that she needs to get over her breakup, but I don't think writing a song about her and her boyfriend "Never Getting Back Together Ever". Just my opinion.

by jrprodigy12 on 1/10/2013 7:46:16 AM

Okay, I'm obvi not giving the obvi average opinion here. As for the breakup, I saw it coming. And Haylor is the reason Harry Styles is no long my fave cutie from 1D. Taylor belongs with Adam Young, period. End of story. I was really annoyed when I heard bout Haylor, especially after I read Adam's note to Taylor with his response to Enchanted. *In case ya don't know, Enchanted was actually written by Taylor to Adam Young, then he replied with pretty much the same song, but a few alterations, and a beautifully written love note. And then Taylor found Harry and everything changed. Frown

by firestarwillowpelt on 1/10/2013 6:31:47 AM

i am personally not a directioner, but i love haylor. i know people hated it but i think they were adorable. i am probably one of the biggest swifties u will ever meet so i love taylor and everything she chooses, i will always be there for her

by sweetallyloo on 1/9/2013 9:42:16 PM

Honestly, I think both Harry and Taylor have been losing their innocence little by little. Harry has been going crazy with tattoos and Taylor isn't the same curly-haired country girl everyone loves. I didn't want them to date, though I really do love both of them. I'm glad they broke up because I think they might be able to find their old selves again..

Taylor needs a guy her age and more mature (not to say Harry isn't mature!) and her age. I think Harry needs some space for now and should just spend some one-on-one time with the boys for a few days. JUST them.

by alexia_directioner<3 on 1/9/2013 9:31:09 PM

Lol that escalated fast . It went by so "swift" lol. Smile
Wouldn't it be funny if 1D wrote a song before her called "went by so swift"

The rest of 1D better not date Taylor.

by Icecreamluver on 1/9/2013 9:05:28 PM

Thank you!!!! About time! If I was a guy Taylor swift would be on my list to NEVER date. She'll just write a song about it. Man that's gotta be annoying. I used to like taylor but I don't like her new sound & she dates everybody, ugh plus no offense to all the swiftys she didn't sound good @ all on new years.

On the other hand why in the world didn't they write and release a song before they broke up?!?!? They would've made so much money!!!

by Icecreamluver on 1/9/2013 8:41:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They r the perf couple.

by hardwoodqueen on 1/9/2013 7:43:45 PM

Caz she knew he was trouble when he walked in so shame on her now! xD Had to say that! Tong Idk who caused this lil fight, but for now, I think Taylor did caz she uses boys for songs. My music teacher said that she as an older lady is trying to twist up a young boy's mind.

by Susmita24 on 1/9/2013 7:33:49 PM

I really think they just did it for publicity. They were probably fake dating.

by MountainLover456 on 1/9/2013 5:56:39 PM

I cant wait for her to make a song called, " I went in the wrong direction"! haha

by NiallersPrincess on 1/9/2013 5:41:36 PM

I know it isn't Harry's fault.
I saw it coming.

Me and my friends think she is going to make a new song and call it "Wrong Direction". Lol

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/9/2013 5:29:43 PM

Just like blind gossip said. "They may ring in the new year as a couple, but they won't make it till Valentines Day."

by smileitsjulia on 1/9/2013 4:50:58 PM

ITS ALL HARRYS FAULT!" STAY STRONG TAYLOR!

by heartfashion27 on 1/9/2013 3:37:04 PM

An addition to my last comment: I still think Taylor is a great role model. She hasn't been in rehab, she hasn't gotten pregnant without being married, she doesn't do drugs, she supports positive things...seems pretty good to me.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/9/2013 3:33:51 PM

I saw it coming, but I'm not a hater. I mean, everyone has that one special person out there for them and if dating a million guys is how Taylor finds her true love, then I'm fine with it. It is her life, not mine. Really, the haters need to back off. You can't change her, and you shouldn't try. How would you like it if she tried to change you?

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/9/2013 3:32:28 PM

I saw something on TV about the couple splitting and a new breakup song. Seriously, a new breakup song?!?! I feel bad for Harry.

by wesdelwarrior on 1/9/2013 3:15:54 PM

I saw this coming. I think Taylor needs to just settle down with one guy that's not younger then her,and Harry needs to find a girl who's younger or his age who is not famous. But honestly,I'm worried about Harry getting hurt if Taylor decides to write a new song about him :-(

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/9/2013 12:49:58 PM

I saw this coming. I never knew they were officially dating, but i didnt think they would be a good couple. Clearly they weren't...

by myfatsquirrel on 1/9/2013 10:48:50 AM

Diamonds<3 I still think she should write a song about her cat 
Lol oh boy.......

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 9:42:02 AM

Harry likes older girls and Taylor likes younger guys, so it's an interesting thing...obviously they were going to break up sometime because they aren't old enough for marriage or anything. I'm one of those people who doesn't hate Taylor because of Haylor. Everyone says she writes bad break up songs, but only about 8 out of over 80 songs say it was the guy's fault, and the others are about her friends, family, or really great guys. Besides, her ex boyfriends seem fine to me and their image isn't "ruined". Tay went 2011 and half of 2012 without a boyfriend, so I think she can handle being single. The only thing I didn't like about Haylor was all the rude people who posted and commented mean things on Instagram. And now everyone will be blaming and hating on Tay more...

by MusikRox1999 on 1/9/2013 12:19:18 AM

Can't wait to hear this song! But really, I wonder if Taylor (partially) only does this for "hit records"

by WinnieGirlie on 1/9/2013 12:08:19 AM

I saw this one coming! I called it! Seriously, guys. This one was not going to last long. Poor Harry. There's going to be another hate song made in his honor.

by transform2314 on 1/8/2013 11:44:17 PM

I knew it wouldn't work out. Can't wait for the breakup song about HarrySmile

Love both of 'em, though.

by eileygrace1999 on 1/8/2013 11:26:05 PM

Maybe her dream boy should be a dream man, maybe she should go for someone older but who is still hot and famous??? Could it be the guys just arent mature enough or ready for her?

But I am not saying she should be acting like Kristen Stewart who just gave into her lust.

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 10:37:21 PM

I definitely saw this coming. I agree with hottie1250, Taylor is a bit of a player. Just like it said in the magazine, Taylor needs to have some single time! I didn't really like Haylor, partially because Taylor's older than Harry! He needs to date someone his age or younger...

by oceangurl13 on 1/8/2013 10:33:34 PM

@hottie1250 its nothing like that, why does everyone say it? and its just a song dude chill

by peace77824 on 1/8/2013 10:23:20 PM

Taylor needs to be alone for a while and notice she can't have every boy to write a freaking song about! She ends up writing about how they break up anyway.

by carolynluvsnate on 1/8/2013 10:09:04 PM

I saw this one coming from the start. And I see Taylor Laughter as Taylor's future dream boy.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 10:08:54 PM

I like Taylor, and I like Harry, but I don't like Haylor

by karenbug88 on 1/8/2013 10:08:18 PM

I still think Taylor Swift and Taylor Hotner would be cute together

by 4soccer27 on 1/8/2013 9:57:08 PM

Taylor is kind of a player. She goes for so many guys and I think it is great for putting herself out there but geez! I mean one little thing and suddenly there is a new song out about her breaking up! She needs to take time out of the dating game and get her priorities straight!

by hottie1250 on 1/8/2013 9:38:37 PM

I love Taylor swift, but I saw these one coming.I think she should take a break from dating.It seems like she can't keep a boyfriend.She doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy, it is not like she is old.

by emmacd on 1/8/2013 9:19:07 PM

shocker -_-, i like tay, but her love life...

by vevejen on 1/8/2013 8:45:09 PM

... Yeaa um she should probably take a break from dating for a while, but i wouldnt mind a new song Smile

by princess3156 on 1/8/2013 8:35:15 PM

i wonder why taylor swift broke up with alot of boys. I like her,she is my favorite singer but i hope that she find the right guy and have a happy life.

by muanghoih on 1/8/2013 8:31:30 PM

@redvelvetluv,
Taylor's written plenty of songs not about love... Although the majority of her songs are about love, not all of them are.
Examples include:
Change
Mean
The Best Day
A Place In This World
The Outside
Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/8/2013 8:28:43 PM

since taylor swift like dumps all her BFs, maybe Harry should write a song saying "Maybe your the problem"

by heartfashion27 on 1/8/2013 8:26:33 PM

I mean I like Taylor swift I just wish she would right a song that ISINT about a boy
The only song I know that she sings that does not have
To do with a boy is safe and sound she's a talented
Girl but there's more to life then just dating boys......
She should right a song about her cat lol

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 7:50:17 PM

best new years present ever. no more Haylor

by scullen13 on 1/8/2013 7:36:17 PM

Yes I can believe she's gone out with like
20 guys! I bet in like a week she will have
Another boyfriend! ( serial dater) :-( JK lol umm...
No not really I'm serious she dates boys like a
Bee makes honey

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 7:13:24 PM

To all those swift haters I have a couple things to say. First:

Taylor Swift isn't the one to blame. It has been PROVED that Harry Styles said something to Taylor the he shouldn't have said and was way out of line.

Secondly: to all you who think Taylor Swift dates guys just to create new songs your crazy! If you were Taylor Swift (a small town girl with a big dream) would you seriously date guys JUST so you can make a song about them? Uh-huh. You guys have to get over yourselves. Taylor is a normal girl so stop making her some big gossip story because she isn't

by BabyDahl13 on 1/8/2013 7:07:55 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/8/2013 7:03:58 PM

I love the both of them but I just don't think they are a good match. I am sad now though because I don't want either of them to be sad Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/8/2013 6:54:20 PM

Again? i wonder who's next on her checklist. She's not making a good romodel like she used to

by IzzyBelly on 1/8/2013 6:54:08 PM

I saw it coming. people at my school talked about it for weeks!

by purple_purple on 1/8/2013 6:49:06 PM

I AM NOT SUPRISED! Taylor goes out with guys for a short period of time, they break up, and she writes a song about it. She rEally need to start committing to a long time relationship!

by 8322849 on 1/8/2013 6:36:12 PM

Well ,duh they were gonna break up! The whole relationship was staged for publicity. Harry didn't like it at all, and i don't blame him. Now Taylor's just gonna write more songs about him and make it look like he's the bad guy. Way to go, Taylor, for accomplishing that. Maybe it's time for her to write a song called, "Maybe I'M the Problem"!!!

by lms229 on 1/8/2013 6:24:29 PM

YESSSS, IT'S OVER!!! Thank God. Laughing Taylor couldn't keep a boyfriend if her life depended on it. She's a good singer and all, but she's so fake that it's not even funny. I heard that she cheated on one of her past boyfriends. And honestly, WHY does she have to write a song about all of them? Thank gosh it's over. I hope Harry writes a song about her called "Maybe You're The Problem" because we all know she's going to write a song about him called, "Wrong Direction" or "You Talk Too Slowly". She's pathetic. I was afraid that she was going to hurt Hazza, but I think the damage is done now. Now our fandom can get back to being the way it was before. <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/8/2013 6:16:21 PM

I don't care what Harry said to end Haylor hallelujah it's over thank you ladies and gentlemen amen

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/8/2013 6:15:17 PM

I knew it. But Harry, I'm sorry if she broke your heart. You could come over to my house and we could split a hot chocolate Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/8/2013 5:54:35 PM

I wonder if they both were doing it for publicity, she has to know he is the bad boy type. I mean come on, the naked pictures of him on the internet kind of prove it. Maybe she was memorized by him like most of us and wanted to see what he was really like. Did anyone really think they would last?

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 5:53:00 PM

Has it occurred to anybody yet that they were probably just friends? The media isn't always honest about most people's lives.

by ineedadelorean on 1/8/2013 5:46:19 PM

Well, now I can tell my friends, "I TOLD YOU SO!" Based on her other relationships, I knew that TSwizzle and Harry weren't gonna last. I'm not a fan of Taylor nor 1D, so it really doesn't affect me, but I am definitely anxious to see what Taylor's song is gonna be like!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/8/2013 5:43:16 PM

Seriously? Taylor needs to grow up.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/8/2013 5:37:07 PM

I think it was def a publicity stunt. It was only a couple of months, their both conveniently going on tour soon, and to me Harry didn't look as happy as Taylor did or as happy as say Zayn does with Perrie. It didn't seem real to me. And we all know that Taylor uses boys to make new songs all the time. She even used one of her own song lyrics on twitter to express it. I don't think it was real to begin with. I'm glad they're broken up.

by Ari_luv on 1/8/2013 5:02:13 PM

No Joke i called this the second my friend told me they were together. i bet that friend is happy now cause she is obsessed with harry.

by star53 on 1/8/2013 5:01:12 PM

puelle94 i totally agree. she can't write songs without having a relationship so she just goes out with any guy to make money with the songs. she has a major problem & probably should seek help because it's getting out of hand

by kalulah on 1/8/2013 4:59:13 PM

Yeah...We all new it wouldn't last.

by Chloe<3 on 1/8/2013 4:58:53 PM

Everyone saw this coming. they weren't cute together and i bet you anything she's gonna write a song about him and make him seem like a bad guy! but a part of me feels like this was a publicity stunt since this was so brief!

by tswiftluver13 on 1/8/2013 4:35:32 PM

I feel like Taylor Swift gets all those boyfriends just so she can write songs about them.

by puella94 on 1/8/2013 4:30:33 PM

Get ready for a new album from Taylor

by lemondancer18 on 1/8/2013 4:05:30 PM

LOL scamp24 thats exactly what i thought!

by prettypinkelephants on 1/8/2013 4:05:17 PM

KNEW IT! FINALLLY!

by prettypinkelephants on 1/8/2013 4:04:32 PM

I honestly saw this one coming, even though they were actually a pretty cute couple. I think Taylor Swift should stay single for a while. I also think that she'll write a song about him, which will probably be called Wrong Direction. But that's just one girl's opinion.

Need fast advice? Go to my Advice Queens club and I will answer anything at all. No topic is off limits. Plus, I post tips everyday. Please, check out my club! Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 1/8/2013 4:01:42 PM

I kind of knew ot was coming. I mean two of the most popular singers dating? too good to be true. i do hope that in the future they can both someone who is truly for them

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 3:56:23 PM

Taylor has dated so many guys! I wonder what song will come outta this one. At least Harry is availible again! Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/8/2013 3:46:04 PM

hey yall.. need advice come be a fan and ask for adice on my advice queen pg Smile and need a friend to talk to come check out my profile and chat Smile

by katymarielove on 1/8/2013 3:40:29 PM

I'm really not that shocked that they broke up. Taylor's relationships are never really that long and Taylor didn't seem like Harry's type anyway. I'm kinda glad they broke up though because I love Harry <3 and it will give more songs for Tay to write.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/8/2013 3:38:29 PM

Right away I knew Tay and Harry were not gonna last... Not t sound mean or anything, but Taylor never makes it with a guy more than a year lots of times. Every song she has is about a break up pretty much... I wonder what song she's gonna make about Harry?

by neonroxursox on 1/8/2013 3:34:01 PM

omigosh i was in the virgin islands! but before new years

by greeknspooky on 1/8/2013 3:28:41 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love 1D and Taylor I was so happy to see them together....

by mooncool7 on 1/8/2013 3:25:24 PM