7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Yeah, that's not funny: Twitter trolls trend #CuttingForBieber

Yesterday, the renown pranksters at 4chan launched another mission that is anything but funny. In response to the photos of Justin Bieber allegedly smoking marijuana...

Eating and cutting disorders aren't a joke, they are serious.
And seriously, Hollywood. That image could be photoshopped, but stars are going bad everyday. The need to realize that whatever they do affects everyone around them, and they need to cut it out. They have brains, they just need to learn to use them. I am NOT talking about all stars, there are many positive role models out there.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/9/2013 3:38:19 PM

Ohmygod!!! Cutting? Seriously?!?! Use yo brains people! God didn't create them to be wasted!!

by wesdelwarrior on 1/9/2013 3:18:11 PM

This is so not cool :-( I just wish people would take these kinds of things more seriously.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/9/2013 12:45:39 PM

I've heard that people are ACTUALLY cutting themselves over it. I didn't know it was a whole twitter thing. Did he really smoke?

by myfatsquirrel on 1/9/2013 10:51:37 AM

was he smoking though...? Frown

by Drea148 on 1/8/2013 11:40:29 PM

eating disorders arent funny. ssly.

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/8/2013 11:05:53 PM

I am a self harm addict. And honestly, that's what it is. An addiction. It is NOT FUNNY. Kids at my school make fun of it, and it makes me want to cry right there in class. Its awful, a true nightmare. Its something evolved from a true, painful hate. There's never any true reason one can say its caused by, because everyone's pain is different.
To anyone like me, you are not alone. There is always help. Like a suicide hotline. You're beautiful, and loved. (:
-Olivia

by the new me :) on 1/8/2013 10:32:07 PM

Alot of kids in my school cut themselves. Honestly it is not a laughing matter. The sad part is no one is there to help them, they are there to make fun of them. And I wish our society was different but is it not. Most people wont take this message seriously but to all those do. Thanks you for having a hear. <3

by hottie1250 on 1/8/2013 9:34:59 PM

I am not a fan of Justin Beiber but that is just pathetic and sad.That is not a topic to joke around about.People get hurt all the time from cutting. Sad Just Sad Frown

by emmacd on 1/8/2013 9:29:46 PM

I've seen this stuff all over the internet. It's blown up my tumblr, twitter, youtube, and facebook account. Self harm is NOT cool. One of my closest friends cut, and it killed her. Don't do it. Cutting for Justin Bieber isn't going to make him stop smoking and getting high. It breaks my heart how so many mainstream celebrities do such terrible things. Why can't it just be all about the music, like how it used to be?

by Scarlet_Moon on 1/8/2013 8:33:24 PM