AN HOUR AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

Yeah, that's not funny: Twitter trolls trend #CuttingForBieber

Yesterday, the renown pranksters at 4chan launched another mission that is anything but funny. In response to the photos of Justin Bieber allegedly smoking marijuana...

I really care about this! I really thought people were doing that! I thought people were getting hurt for Justin Bieber. That is not okay. Here is the thing, if you actually hurt yourself and believed these hashtags, STOP! Justin Bieber and you are just hurting yourselves.

by transform2314 on 1/8/2013 8:10:17 PM

Self harm isn't something to joke about and cuttingforjustin is wrong. What is so bad about Marijauna? It is legal in some states, yeah it's very contridictory to laws and whatever but not something to make fun of self harmers for. I just found out that a mutual friend cuts...she always seems happy when I see her but I guess that's not the case. I knew her family was bad but I didn't know it was that bad. Self harm isn't for pathetic people looking for a way to get attention, it takes a lot of hate and hurt to cut open your own skin. I don't self harm, but it is something that is hard for people and no joking matter.

by LLL328 on 1/8/2013 7:25:57 PM

Wait.. Justin was caught doing that? I'm not really a fan, but still, I'm really surprised. Either way though, those girls had no right to do that. It's just pathetic on their part. I could never ever self-harm. I hate pain. But still, it's no joke. Look at how much pain Demi Lovato went through when people were mean to her? She had to go to rehab and everything, and for a while she struggled still. I used to think she did drugs and stuff, but when I heard her story I actually became a fan. But she never should have had to go through that. People these days are so pathetic and mean.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/8/2013 6:21:17 PM

My best friend went through a long period where she self-harmed and I just want to say that cutting is very rarely for attention. And even if it is, it doesn't make the situation less important or dangerous. If someone feels so left out or so rejected that they have to hurt them selves to get people to listen, that's not funny. The attention they want is love. They just need someone to pick them up. So don't push them further into pain by making jokes about cutting and self harm. It's just not a joking matter. I've seen how bad this can get, it is not funny. Thank you to all who don't make jokes about this, and thank you to everyone who fights back when someone does. We can stop alot of pain by taking this matter seriously, you never know what the person sitting next to you is going through.
-Thanks, this means alot to me. <3

by blushy on 1/8/2013 5:49:19 PM

The Biebs has had it rough lately, first there were the guys who wanted to kidnap him recently and cut of some of his man parts if they didnt get a bunch of money and now this.

People are crazy, but gL is right, call the help line if you need help. And a lot of people need help at times.

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 5:42:50 PM

hate Justin biber

by Prim on 1/8/2013 5:41:45 PM

thank you girlslife for providing help for girls with depression and self-harm issues. <3

by tswiftluver13 on 1/8/2013 4:39:06 PM

Two of my friend s have cut, and I never have. I told them that they are beautiful and shouldn't harm themselves, but they didnt listen. So then I told them that they have to at least make sure the scissors/knife is clean because if they won't stop at least that would be a LITTLE better. Did I say the right thing? If I'm in the situation again, what should I say? I do NOTT want to tell.

Hey Girl, I know you don't want to tell, but you really should. You would be protecting your friends because what they are doing is really, really dangerous. Maybe this will help:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 1/8/2013 4:01:13 PM

I can't believe people do that to them selfs. No offense but those girls are pathetic mental idiots to do that just over Justin beiber. Girls at my school do that for attention and become instantly poplular.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/8/2013 3:48:20 PM

hey yall.. need advice come be a fan and ask for adice on my advice queen pg Smile and need a friend to talk to come check out my profile and chat Smile

by katymarielove on 1/8/2013 3:39:36 PM