1 HOURS AGO Got #MemorialDay plans? Be the belle of the BBQ with these sweet outfit ideas: http://t.co/E3G17Tvl1g pic.twitter.com/6omsJqJAl8

2 HOURS AGO Hey #swifties, have you heard this crazy @taylorswift13 news?!?! http://t.co/PVQW7hnVLG pic.twitter.com/E54EXn1KIy

2 HOURS AGO These five summer camps are seriously a dream come true: http://t.co/940HW2Ho40 pic.twitter.com/geMkiuoMJA

COMMENTS

4 beauty must-tries for your weekend plans

It’s almost Friday, (phew!) and we’re already planning our weekend adventures. Right now, we’re all about finding those perfect hair and makeup pairings—terrific twosomes that go together...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MMMOOODDD
not to be rude but i am a african american girl y r there any hairstyles that i can actually wear can u start making sections for MY kind of hair that would mean the world

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for some of our favorite African-American hairstyles, and we'll try to publish more! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/Get-great-hair-Our-best-10-African-American-hair-hints.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by GL4LIFE1 on 2/2/2013 10:57:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So my cousin is graduating early and I need a dress to wear to her graduation. Should it be a casual dress or somting more dressy? i have never been to one before so im not sure what the "dress code" is!! Thanks a bunch!

Hey! casual is fine, or dressy, really it's more what mood you're in Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by sbieber13 on 1/17/2013 6:36:35 PM

that dosen't look like demi!

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/12/2013 5:10:12 PM

Will silver sparkly flats go with black
Jeggings?

hey! absolutley, that sounds cute!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 2:02:51 PM

None of my comments show up help!

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:56:46 PM

95% of the time my comments don't show up. Even an hour or 2 later I check, and still no! PLZ help. I have good signals with my I Internet, so i don't know what to do.

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:55:51 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Shes adorable and I love her style! Same with her sister!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 8:16:59 PM

All of these are ugly except Elle's.

by emroxlol on 1/10/2013 6:55:02 PM

I dont think Elle should wear that top with how flat she is... it doesnt look right :/

by YayaYuiki on 1/10/2013 6:50:18 PM

elle looks good but everyoene else is just kinda... :/. lol and my weekend plans are a basketball tournament. haha

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:55:38 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.