AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

4 beauty must-tries for your weekend plans

It’s almost Friday, (phew!) and we’re already planning our weekend adventures. Right now, we’re all about finding those perfect hair and makeup pairings—terrific twosomes that go together...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MMMOOODDD
not to be rude but i am a african american girl y r there any hairstyles that i can actually wear can u start making sections for MY kind of hair that would mean the world

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for some of our favorite African-American hairstyles, and we'll try to publish more! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/Get-great-hair-Our-best-10-African-American-hair-hints.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by GL4LIFE1 on 2/2/2013 10:57:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So my cousin is graduating early and I need a dress to wear to her graduation. Should it be a casual dress or somting more dressy? i have never been to one before so im not sure what the "dress code" is!! Thanks a bunch!

Hey! casual is fine, or dressy, really it's more what mood you're in Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by sbieber13 on 1/17/2013 6:36:35 PM

that dosen't look like demi!

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/12/2013 5:10:12 PM

Will silver sparkly flats go with black
Jeggings?

hey! absolutley, that sounds cute!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 2:02:51 PM

None of my comments show up help!

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:56:46 PM

95% of the time my comments don't show up. Even an hour or 2 later I check, and still no! PLZ help. I have good signals with my I Internet, so i don't know what to do.

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:55:51 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Shes adorable and I love her style! Same with her sister!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 8:16:59 PM

All of these are ugly except Elle's.

by emroxlol on 1/10/2013 6:55:02 PM

I dont think Elle should wear that top with how flat she is... it doesnt look right :/

by YayaYuiki on 1/10/2013 6:50:18 PM

elle looks good but everyoene else is just kinda... :/. lol and my weekend plans are a basketball tournament. haha

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:55:38 PM