9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

4 beauty must-tries for your weekend plans

It’s almost Friday, (phew!) and we’re already planning our weekend adventures. Right now, we’re all about finding those perfect hair and makeup pairings—terrific twosomes that go together...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MMMOOODDD
not to be rude but i am a african american girl y r there any hairstyles that i can actually wear can u start making sections for MY kind of hair that would mean the world

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for some of our favorite African-American hairstyles, and we'll try to publish more! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/Get-great-hair-Our-best-10-African-American-hair-hints.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by GL4LIFE1 on 2/2/2013 10:57:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So my cousin is graduating early and I need a dress to wear to her graduation. Should it be a casual dress or somting more dressy? i have never been to one before so im not sure what the "dress code" is!! Thanks a bunch!

Hey! casual is fine, or dressy, really it's more what mood you're in Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by sbieber13 on 1/17/2013 6:36:35 PM

that dosen't look like demi!

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/12/2013 5:10:12 PM

Will silver sparkly flats go with black
Jeggings?

hey! absolutley, that sounds cute!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 2:02:51 PM

None of my comments show up help!

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:56:46 PM

95% of the time my comments don't show up. Even an hour or 2 later I check, and still no! PLZ help. I have good signals with my I Internet, so i don't know what to do.

by _Sadie_ on 1/10/2013 8:55:51 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Shes adorable and I love her style! Same with her sister!

by Chloe<3 on 1/10/2013 8:16:59 PM

All of these are ugly except Elle's.

by emroxlol on 1/10/2013 6:55:02 PM

I dont think Elle should wear that top with how flat she is... it doesnt look right :/

by YayaYuiki on 1/10/2013 6:50:18 PM

elle looks good but everyoene else is just kinda... :/. lol and my weekend plans are a basketball tournament. haha

by foodiejr99 on 1/10/2013 5:55:38 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.